- Honolulu city tour shore excursion, including Pearl Harbor
- Visit Iolani Palace, the royal palace of Hawaii's monarchy
- See the statue of King Kamehameha, the first man to unite the islands
- Stop by the Punchbowl National Cemetery
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you'll learn about King Kamehameha, the great leader who conquered the Hawaiian Islands and formally established the Kingdom of Hawaii in 1810. Without King Kamehameha's unification of the islands, Hawaii may have been conquered by competing western interests. King Kamehameha's statute celebrates Hawaii's greatest king.
The Punchbowl National Cemetery sits high on a wall on Puowaina Crater overlooking the graves of the cemetery. Get amazing views of Waikiki and Diamond Head, while commemorating the veterans who served in World War I, World War II, the Korean War - and the Vietnam War.
The USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place of the 1,177 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941, during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The national memorial commemorating the attack that thrust the United States into World War II spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.
When your tour is over, you’ll be dropped off at Waikiki or the airport. This post-cruise shore excursion is available for Norwegian Cruise Line passengers on debarkation day and for passengers with flight times after 5:30pm.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Waikiki or the airport. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.