- 3.5-hour hiking shore excursion on Oahu with transport from Honolulu
- Hike on scenic trails through the volcanic rainforest and past waterfalls, streams, pools and ancient rock terraces
- 1.5 hours of moderate hiking
- Light snacks and bottled water included
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Given the popularity of hiking in Hawaii, the secluded atmosphere of the rainforest is often compromised. Most guided hiking tours go on public trails, filled with multiple groups, but this exclusive adventure is more than a hike – it is an awe-inspiring journey through a remote, 75 acres (30 hectares) of private Manoa Valley rainforest.
This is a mild to moderate hike over dirt trails; hiking time is approximately 1.5 hours.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Honolulu port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.