- 2-hour surfing lesson or stand-up paddleboarding lesson on Oahu
- If you're surfing, choose wither a private or small-group lesson with no more than 4 students
- If you're paddleboarding, enjoy a small-group lesson of no more than 5 students
- Port pickup and drop-off included at Aloha Tower
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
There are three options available for your lesson:
• Private surfing or paddleboard lesson: One-on-one lesson between you and your instructor (2 hours)
• Small-group surfing or paddleboard lesson: Learn in a small group no larger than 4 students (2 hours)
• Small-group stand-up paddleboarding lesson only: Learn in a small group no larger than 5 students (1 hour)
It is highly recommended that children (minimum age is 5) and individuals with special needs choose the private surfing lesson. All participants must be able to swim. Surf lessons are very popular and commonly sell out on Oahu, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Honolulu port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.