- 2-hour surfing lesson or stand-up paddleboarding lesson on Oahu
- If you're surfing, choose wither a private or small-group lesson with no more than 4 students
- If you're paddleboarding, enjoy a small-group lesson of no more than 5 students
- Port pickup and drop-off included at Aloha Tower
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
There are three options available for your lesson:
• Private surfing or paddleboard lesson: One-on-one lesson between you and your instructor (2 hours)
• Small-group surfing or paddleboard lesson: Learn in a small group no larger than 4 students (2 hours)
• Small-group stand-up paddleboarding lesson only: Learn in a small group no larger than 5 students (1 hour)
It is highly recommended that children (minimum age is 5) and individuals with special needs choose the private surfing lesson. All participants must be able to swim. Surf lessons are very popular and commonly sell out on Oahu, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Honolulu port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
All of the experience was great, however, the pictures taken only provided a few of my granddaughter, photographer focused mainly on the other couple surfing with her.
Ian and Evan were great! My 14 year old son was up on the board and looking proficient in his first lesson. The photos taken by Evan came out quite good. My only complaint was that the GoPro videos were mostly too short and the only long one was evidently damaged when the CD was burned. Not an intentional problem, but would have liked the files on a USB or SD card instead so I could have checked them with a tablet.