- Discover the best of Oahu by air and sea on a helicopter tour with a dinner cruise or submarine journey
- Professional and knowledgeable staff will provide you with an incredible flight experience
- Enjoy a bird’s- eye view of Punchbowl National Cemetery, Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point
- Conclude your flight around the island with breathtaking views of the lush Mount Olomana and Nuuanu Pali
- Enjoy a relaxing evening aboard the Navatek Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise with locally inspired food and live Hawaiian entertainment
- See tropical underwater marine life aboard the Atlantis Submarine
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and return included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Plunge 100 feet (30 meters) underwater on a modern submarine. Look out the large, clear viewing windows to see the colorful reefs and tropical marine life, including beautiful corals, sponge and fish. Your professional pilot will narrate your 45-minute underwater adventure.
Board the 'Navatek' to sail along the shores of Waikiki and Diamond Head as you watch the sun set into the Pacific Ocean. Sail along Kahala Gold Coast, a 10-mile stretch of scenic coastline with towering mountains in the background. Dine on Pacific Coast-inspired dishes while enjoying Hawaiian culture through music, song and dance during this 2-hour cruise.
Both were great adventures! The tour guides were great! We do feel that this was a great value! Go for it
Well organized. Terrific pilot Jim
Loved this chopper ride, it was a fantastic ride with great views. Truly recommend this experience
My wife and I enjoyed the submarine excursion and the helicopter tour. The folks with the submarine excursion were friendly, helpful and took the time to ensure we were enjoying ourselves. The helicopter pilot was pleasant, well-informed and took great care to ensure his passengers had as comfortable flight as possible. Both events were well worth the money.
This Helicopter trip was fantastic, we had a great pilot Jim, he made us all feel comfortable and safe. We got to see alot in our 30min. trip. He explained where we were, and any places of interest, plus flying right over Pearl Harbour. Great fun.
Margo was our pilot. She was great!
Fantastic pilot was great very knowledgable pearl harbour incredible so worth it and we upgraded our sunset dinner was meal served lobster and steak veggies cocktail included make sure you book Friday as fireworks at village it's included includes pickup......drop home ..... Was perfect highly recommend
The helicopter was fantastic! Morley really knew his geography and everything from pick up to handing us our voucher for the Sunset Cruise was very efficient. Speaking of, the cruise was fun, too, and the food very good.
It is an exiting 30min trip! You will regret not going.