- Discover the best of Oahu by air and sea on a helicopter tour with a dinner cruise or submarine journey
- Professional and knowledgeable staff will provide you with an incredible flight experience
- Enjoy a bird’s- eye view of Punchbowl National Cemetery, Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point
- Conclude your flight around the island with breathtaking views of the lush Mount Olomana and Nuuanu Pali
- Enjoy a relaxing evening aboard the Navatek Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise with locally inspired food and live Hawaiian entertainment
- See tropical underwater marine life aboard the Atlantis Submarine
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and return included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Jump aboard the Navatek for a lovely evening at sea! Sail along the shores of Waikiki and Diamond Head as you watch the magnificent Waikiki sun set into the Pacific. Sail past Diamond Head to the picture-perfect Kahala Gold Coast, a 10-mile stretch of scenic coastline with lush mountains in the background. Your spectacular dining experience will include Pacific Coast-inspired dishes served with Hawaiian spirit. Soak in local Hawaiian culture through music, song and dance while enjoying your two-hour cruise and dinner.
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Experience the excitement of plunging 100 feet (30 meters) underwater on a modern submarine. Get an up-close look at marine animals as you navigate the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Look out the large, clear windows and see the colorful reefs and tropical marine life, including beautiful corals, sponge and fish. Your professional pilot will narrate your 45-minute underwater adventure.
Great tours. Weren't given a pickup time so 10am call from lobby was a surprise but well worth it for a fantastic aerial tour of oahu. Dinner cruise was great food and views with rather campy entertainment. Still a nice trip.
Amazing flight around Oahu! Stunning views of Waikiki beach and Diamond Head. It was our first time flying in a helicopter and we were a bit nervous, but our Pilot Brodie was incredible. He was so informative and gave us a brilliant running commentary throughout the flight. Was awesome to see Pearl Harbour from the sky. I recommended this to anyone. A must do in Hawaii.
The day was topped off buy a lovely dinner Cruise aboard the Navatek where we were spoiled with lovely food and great entertainment. 10/10 !