- Discover the best of Oahu by air and sea on a helicopter tour with a dinner cruise or submarine journey
- Professional and knowledgeable staff will provide you with an incredible flight experience
- Enjoy a bird’s- eye view of Punchbowl National Cemetery, Sandy Beach and Makapuu Point
- Conclude your flight around the island with breathtaking views of the lush Mount Olomana and Nuuanu Pali
- Enjoy a relaxing evening aboard the Navatek Sunset Buffet Dinner Cruise with locally inspired food and live Hawaiian entertainment
- See tropical underwater marine life aboard the Atlantis Submarine
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and return included
What You Can Expect
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Jump aboard the Navatek for a lovely evening at sea! Sail along the shores of Waikiki and Diamond Head as you watch the magnificent Waikiki sun set into the Pacific. Sail past Diamond Head to the picture-perfect Kahala Gold Coast, a 10-mile stretch of scenic coastline with lush mountains in the background. Your spectacular dining experience will include Pacific Coast-inspired dishes served with Hawaiian spirit. Soak in local Hawaiian culture through music, song and dance while enjoying your two-hour cruise and dinner.
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Experience the excitement of plunging 100 feet (30 meters) underwater on a modern submarine. Get an up-close look at marine animals as you navigate the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Look out the large, clear windows and see the colorful reefs and tropical marine life, including beautiful corals, sponge and fish. Your professional pilot will narrate your 45-minute underwater adventure.
We were very well taken care of all the way from the pickup at the hotell, during the helicopter tour and brought back. Very friendly personal and pilot. We got guidance during the tour of what we saw in a professional and engaged way. We would do it again!
ALTHOUGH A CLOUDY, RAINY DAY OUR PILOT MADE IT A POINT TO MAKE IT A MOST ENJOYABLE TOUR AND STILL GOT A GREAT VIEW OF THE ISLAND.