- Two-hour sunset cruise
- Prime rib buffet dinner
- Sail further than other sunset cruises, beyond Diamond Head
- Cruise the Kahala coastline, where Hawaii's rich and famous live
- Option to upgrade for guaranteed window seating
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The yummy buffet dinner includes Hawaiian classics like Kalua pork, and the live show with dancers makes for a lively atmosphere on this cruise. Plus, the sunset views are fabulous!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You have the option of upgrading to a guaranteed window seat for the best views as you cruise!
Sample buffet dinner menu:
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh salad with an assortment of dressings
- Prime rib
- Chicken teriyaki
- Fresh fish catch of the day
- Kalua pork
- Chef's vegetable selection
- Steamed white rice
- Caramelized onion mashed potatoes
- Chef's dessert selection
The sparkling lights of Honolulu and Waikiki, along with the balmy Hawaiian breeze are the perfect combination for a relaxing sunset cruise in Oahu. This is the only dinner cruise that in addition to sailing along Waikiki Beach, travels beyond Diamond Head to see the hidden shores of the Kahala Coastline - home to Hawaii's rich and famous.
This Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise features a live Hawaiian-contemporary show featuring a cast of lively dancers musicians. Dance the night away as you cruise along the beautiful Hawaiian coastline.
The sunset was amazing as promised! Every opportunity was given for passengers to view the sunset. The food was delicious and the entertainment was good. I'd highly recommend this cruise!
The best dinner/lunch cruise ever. Very good blend of music and Hawaiian dances. And excellent Buffett. Highly recommended.