- Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to USS Arizona Memorial and Pacific Aviation Museum
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- View rare and classic aircraft at the Pacific Aviation Museum
- Honolulu city tour of famous landmarks including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Optional lunch at Blue Heaven Cafe
- Pickup and drop off from selected central Waikiki hotels
You tour will finish with a historical tour of downtown Honolulu and a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery.
Reviewed by pasoporaqui1, July 2012
Amazing tour! Walter, our guide, was awesome. He gave us one of the best tours of Pearl Harbor we ever had. We especially enjoyed the Pacific Aviation Musuem Tour!!
Reviewed by Heather D, May 2012
very emotional, especially the film of the attack. Had a great day, very interesting