- Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to USS Arizona Memorial and Pacific Aviation Museum
- Visit the visitor center and take a Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- View rare and classic aircraft at the Pacific Aviation Museum
- Honolulu city tour of famous landmarks including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Optional lunch at Blue Heaven Cafe
- Pickup and drop off from selected central Waikiki hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A mix of Honolulu highlights and history that packs a lot of punch. The guided tour of the aviation museum is a highlight -- you don't have to be an aviation buff to find it interesting. And of course seeing the USS Arizona memorial is deeply moving.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You tour will finish with a historical tour of downtown Honolulu and a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery.
This was an excellent tour. Our guide 'Ed', just plain Ed (Ha), was a great guide. Very informative and he was great at giving directions and keeping track of us all. The experience is not to be missed. I would not go to Honolulu without including this tour. Very informative and very sobering. Everything on the tour went beautifully. I would highly recommend.
Excellent trip, great value for money, well organised, well worth a visit, would thoroughly recommend.