- Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to USS Arizona Memorial and Pacific Aviation Museum
- Visit the visitor center and take a Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial
- View rare and classic aircraft at the Pacific Aviation Museum
- Honolulu city tour of famous landmarks including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Optional lunch at Blue Heaven Cafe
- Pickup and drop off from selected central Waikiki hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A mix of Honolulu highlights and history that packs a lot of punch. The guided tour of the aviation museum is a highlight -- you don't have to be an aviation buff to find it interesting. And of course seeing the USS Arizona memorial is deeply moving.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great day ... Amazing driver ... Want to do it all over again
Clare M United Kingdom
Very interesting and informative tour. Well worth the money.
This was an excellent tour. Our guide 'Ed', just plain Ed (Ha), was a great guide. Very informative and he was great at giving directions and keeping track of us all. The experience is not to be missed. I would not go to Honolulu without including this tour. Very informative and very sobering. Everything on the tour went beautifully. I would highly recommend.
Excellent trip, great value for money, well organised, well worth a visit, would thoroughly recommend.
Amazing tour! Walter, our guide, was awesome. He gave us one of the best tours of Pearl Harbor we ever had. We especially enjoyed the Pacific Aviation Musuem Tour!!
very emotional, especially the film of the attack. Had a great day, very interesting
Rowena H USA
What better way to understand about WWII than to visit this historical place... and it truly was emotional in most parts especially when you get to comprehend the significance of every part of this place.
Found it a bit difficult to locate the actual tour bus with the company name on it but once we found it, things only got better. Our bus driver was very informative and gave us some history of Honolulu on the drive the Pearl Harbor.
Our tour guide Gerry at the Pacific Aviation Museum was very good. He gave us an insight of what it was like to be there on the fateful day as we walked along the where the planes would have been on that day. I enjoyed having the tour guide there to share some of his stories as well.
JAMES W USA