- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state- certified guide
- See the actual artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Take in breathtaking views at Byodo-In Temple and Windward Oahu
- See some of the world's most beautiful beaches at North Shore
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in deluxe touring vehicles
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A nice combination of Pearl Harbor and some lighter Oahu sights. The stop at Byodo-In Temple offers some spectacular photo ops. And the Dole Plantation has a yummy pineapple caramel sundae!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, take a scenic drive around Oahu to enjoy some of Hawaii’s beautiful sights. See where the world’s most talented surfers showcase their skills on the famous North Shore beaches. Some 1,200 feet (365.76 meters) above sea level, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout will provide you with breathtaking views. You’ll also visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. Lastly, finish your day tour at Dole Plantation where you’ll see varieties of pineapples from all over the world.