- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state- certified guide
- See the actual artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Take in breathtaking views at Byodo-In Temple and Windward Oahu
- See some of the world's most beautiful beaches at North Shore
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in deluxe touring vehicles
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A nice combination of Pearl Harbor and some lighter Oahu sights. The stop at Byodo-In Temple offers some spectacular photo ops. And the Dole Plantation has a yummy pineapple caramel sundae!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Visit at Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: Jean
Canada, 01 2016
- Pali lookoutPhoto by: Kylie L
- USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Kylie L
- Japanese TemplePhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Kualoa RanchPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- 3 Island tour Oahu, Maui, and ...Photo by: Elley
USA, 05 2014
- Stars and Strips fly by!Photo by: Roy K
- North ShorePhoto by: Issaac P
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: Andrea S
- Pineapple Caramel SundaePhoto by: Andrea S
What You Can Expect
Following pickup at your Waikiki hotel in the early morning, board your coach and head for the first stop on your ten-hour tour, the USSArizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Follow your guide on a tour through the museum and memorial, beginning with a 25-minute film about the history of Pearl Harbor. Then, board a boat for the brief trip out to the memorial itself, a building built over the submerged ship. Through the clear floor of the structure, you can see the battleship on the ocean floor below. Walk around the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, perusing the World War II artifacts and educational displays.
Return to your comfortable coach and set out on your sightseeing tour of Oahu. Drive to the North Shore to see famous surfing beaches like Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Sunset. Stop at the Dole Plantation for a frozen pineapple treat and a stroll through the gift shop.
Stop at Nuʻuanu Pali lookout, where King Kamehameha I won a fierce battle for control of Oahu in 1795. Enjoy panoramic views of Kailua Bay and Kanehoe Bay. Visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. as your guide offers information about all the sites, ask questions, and be sure to have your camera ready.
Your 9.5-hour tour finishes with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
Our tour was excellent. Pearl Harbor was excellent and moving. Being able to see the remains of the USS Arizona and still see oil coming up. The documentary before the memorial was extremely moving.
We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Oahu.
We were very fortunate to have a very experienced senior tour operator Ernie. Hew was very knowledgeable and made the trip alot of fun and found ways to make the day memorable. Great day and I have fond memories of all the sites we visited.
Such an awesome trip to take. Weather was raining off and on but we still had a super time. Garfield our bus and tour guide was above wonderful. He gave us allot of information and shared personal stories that we all appreciated I would recommend this tour to anyone
They frame this experience as a memorial and that is appropriate. The audience is guided to a film to put the event into context. Next everyone boards a boat and transported to the memorial. The stay at the memorial is about 25 minutes. Everyone is fairly relaxed. The experience is the number 1 tourist event on the islands.
This was the best, especially our driver/director. He gave us so much information to absorb and repeated it by asking us questions. It was an eventful day. Superb!!
Our you was amazing and so much fun! Our guide Michael was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor! The scenery was absolutely beautiful!
This was a great experience. This was our main objective for our visit to Oahu. The island tour was very good. This tour was the best. Viator really came through on this tour.
The best tour I've ever been on! And kudos to the most wonderful tour guide. He was fantastic!
Great tour....would totally recommend it for anyone going to Honolulu.
Our driver, Leo, was absolutely 5 star. He was entertaining as well as informative.