- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state- certified guide
- See the actual artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Take in breathtaking views at Byodo-In Temple and Windward Oahu
- See some of the world's most beautiful beaches at North Shore
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in deluxe touring vehicles
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A nice combination of Pearl Harbor and some lighter Oahu sights. The stop at Byodo-In Temple offers some spectacular photo ops. And the Dole Plantation has a yummy pineapple caramel sundae!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Thru the bus window as going ...Photo by: Sandra j f
- TemplePhoto by: Helen S
- USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Helen S
- Visit at Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: Jean
Canada, 01 2016
- Pali lookoutPhoto by: Kylie L
- USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Kylie L
- Japanese TemplePhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Kualoa RanchPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- 3 Island tour Oahu, Maui, and ...Photo by: Elley
USA, 05 2014
- Stars and Strips fly by!Photo by: Roy K
- North ShorePhoto by: Issaac P
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: Andrea S
- Pineapple Caramel SundaePhoto by: Andrea S
What You Can Expect
Following pickup at your Waikiki hotel in the early morning, board your coach and head for the first stop on your ten-hour tour, the USSArizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Follow your guide on a tour through the museum and memorial, beginning with a 25-minute film about the history of Pearl Harbor. Then, board a boat for the brief trip out to the memorial itself, a building built over the submerged ship. Through the clear floor of the structure, you can see the battleship on the ocean floor below. Walk around the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, perusing the World War II artifacts and educational displays.
Return to your comfortable coach and set out on your sightseeing tour of Oahu. Drive to the North Shore to see famous surfing beaches like Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Sunset. Stop at the Dole Plantation for a frozen pineapple treat and a stroll through the gift shop.
Stop at Nuʻuanu Pali lookout, where King Kamehameha I won a fierce battle for control of Oahu in 1795. Enjoy panoramic views of Kailua Bay and Kanehoe Bay. Visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. as your guide offers information about all the sites, ask questions, and be sure to have your camera ready.
Your 9.5-hour tour finishes with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
Ed was wonderful!!!
We had a wonderful day on this tour. It was a full day of activities, taking in all the great sights and land marks. Peter our driver was great full of information, he was funny professional and l cannot praise him enough. Great trip.
This was a great tour and tour guide. We saw a lot and learned about the island.
Ed was our driver/tour guide and he was the best. Very knowledgable, made it fun, and excellent driver. Would highly recommend this tour!
Our tour guide was Ernie. He gave a lot of history and stories...some he made up for our or his entertainment. We enjoyed the whole day. When back in Hawaii again this is the only tour we will use. Highly recommended! Mike and Susan Judd, Wentworth, NH
Tour was very informative and fun!
The tour guy driver, Keao Low has done a wonderful job today. He made the whole trip fun and enjoyable! We love him so much!
Thoroughly enjoyed our tour of pearl harbour and island tour. Our driver Ernie was excellent with his knowledge ' and very informative and helpful. Well worth doing to get a good idea of the island landmarks. Had a great day. Thanks from Gail and Peter .
Travelaholic United States of ...
This is a fantastic tour! Leo our guide was very informative and funny! Although there was a bit of traffic for the second half of the trip you would never of known it. Leo kept your attention the whole time. The Nu'uanu Pali lookout was amazing! We went to Pearl Harbor on Memorial Day it was very emotional It was amazing! Words cannot explain. The pineapple tour wasn't a tour at all really. It was mainly shopping but worth the stop if you try the pineapple whip! The ranch was another shopping stop, but we did have lunch there it was good. They did have horses there that you could ride for a fee. The Byodo-in Temple was beautiful and very surreal. Great photo ops!
Very good, well rounded tour that showcases the best of Oahu!