- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state- certified guide
- See the actual artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Take in breathtaking views at Byodo-In Temple and Windward Oahu
- See some of the world's most beautiful beaches at North Shore
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in deluxe touring vehicles
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A nice combination of Pearl Harbor and some lighter Oahu sights. The stop at Byodo-In Temple offers some spectacular photo ops. And the Dole Plantation has a yummy pineapple caramel sundae!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Pali lookoutPhoto by: Kylie L
- USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Kylie L
- Japanese TemplePhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Kualoa RanchPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- 3 Island tour Oahu, Maui, and ...Photo by: Elley
USA, 05 2014
- Stars and Strips fly by!Photo by: Roy K
- North ShorePhoto by: Issaac P
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: Andrea S
- Pineapple Caramel SundaePhoto by: Andrea S
What You Can Expect
Next, take a scenic drive around Oahu to enjoy some of Hawaii’s beautiful sights. See where the world’s most talented surfers showcase their skills on the famous North Shore beaches. Some 1,200 feet (365.76 meters) above sea level, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout will provide you with breathtaking views. You’ll also visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. Lastly, finish your day tour at Dole Plantation where you’ll see varieties of pineapples from all over the world.
Such an awesome trip to take. Weather was raining off and on but we still had a super time. Garfield our bus and tour guide was above wonderful. He gave us allot of information and shared personal stories that we all appreciated I would recommend this tour to anyone
They frame this experience as a memorial and that is appropriate. The audience is guided to a film to put the event into context. Next everyone boards a boat and transported to the memorial. The stay at the memorial is about 25 minutes. Everyone is fairly relaxed. The experience is the number 1 tourist event on the islands.
This was the best, especially our driver/director. He gave us so much information to absorb and repeated it by asking us questions. It was an eventful day. Superb!!
Our you was amazing and so much fun! Our guide Michael was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor! The scenery was absolutely beautiful!
This was a great experience. This was our main objective for our visit to Oahu. The island tour was very good. This tour was the best. Viator really came through on this tour.
The best tour I've ever been on! And kudos to the most wonderful tour guide. He was fantastic!
Great tour....would totally recommend it for anyone going to Honolulu.
Our driver, Leo, was absolutely 5 star. He was entertaining as well as informative.
Our tour was excellent. the bus was clean comfortable and air conditioned. the entire trip was fantastic. Pearl Harbor was excellent and moving. to see first hand the remains of the USS Arizona and still see oil coming up. the documentary you see before the memorial was extremely moving. Our driver was knowledgeable and a very safe driver. The entire day was worth every cent. I recommend this to anyone visiting Oahu. 10
We enjoyed the circle Island trip so much. Pearl Harbor was the first stop and as American Citizens, it made us so very proud of our servicemen. It was a very moving experience. The rest of the tour was great also. We saw many places and enjoyed it all. Our tour guide was Ernie and he was extremely knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. We highly recommend the tour.