Book and travel by May 31, 2016 and save 20% off our previously offered price!
This special offer is available on all Adult tickets thru May 31, 2016.
- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona and Circle Island Day Trip
- Live and fascinating historical narration by an expert state- certified guide
- See the actual artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Board the Navy launch for a ride across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Take in breathtaking views at Byodo-In Temple and Windward Oahu
- See some of the world's most beautiful beaches at North Shore
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off in deluxe touring vehicles
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A nice combination of Pearl Harbor and some lighter Oahu sights. The stop at Byodo-In Temple offers some spectacular photo ops. And the Dole Plantation has a yummy pineapple caramel sundae!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Visit at Byodo-In TemplePhoto by: Jean
Canada, 01 2016
- Pali lookoutPhoto by: Kylie L
- USS Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Kylie L
- Japanese TemplePhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Kualoa RanchPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: BEVERLEY
- 3 Island tour Oahu, Maui, and ...Photo by: Elley
USA, 05 2014
- Stars and Strips fly by!Photo by: Roy K
- North ShorePhoto by: Issaac P
- Pearl HarbourPhoto by: Andrea S
- Pineapple Caramel SundaePhoto by: Andrea S
What You Can Expect
Following pickup at your Waikiki hotel in the early morning, board your coach and head for the first stop on your ten-hour tour, the USSArizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Follow your guide on a tour through the museum and memorial, beginning with a 25-minute film about the history of Pearl Harbor. Then, board a boat for the brief trip out to the memorial itself, a building built over the submerged ship. Through the clear floor of the structure, you can see the battleship on the ocean floor below. Walk around the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, perusing the World War II artifacts and educational displays.
Return to your comfortable coach and set out on your sightseeing tour of Oahu. Drive to the North Shore to see famous surfing beaches like Pipeline, Waimea Bay and Sunset. Stop at the Dole Plantation for a frozen pineapple treat and a stroll through the gift shop.
Stop at Nuʻuanu Pali lookout, where King Kamehameha I won a fierce battle for control of Oahu in 1795. Enjoy panoramic views of Kailua Bay and Kanehoe Bay. Visit the beautiful and peaceful Byodo-In Temple, which is home to wild peacocks and hundreds of Japanese koi carp, as well as scenic mountain views. as your guide offers information about all the sites, ask questions, and be sure to have your camera ready.
Your 9.5-hour tour finishes with drop-off at your Waikiki hotel.
We went on the Pearl Harbor and circle island tour. We really enjoyed the entire experience. Our driver was fantastic, he had so knowledge and had quite a sense of humor too.
Excellent tour. Everyone who comes to Oahu should visit Pearl Harbour.
The Bus driver/guide was great and we saw a lot of the island.
We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful bus driver! We had a very enjoyable day and the Island tour was one of the highlights of out trip to Hawaii.
Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge to share and kept us interested and amused all day.
Very informed driver/ guide Biĺly
Very interesting tour. Worth doing again next time we visit Oahu. Our guide was very knowledgeable and his comments were highly appreciated.
Both parts of the tour may be worth a separate visit, time permitting.
Solveig J Australia
Another great experience with Viator. As always punctual, well organised, well paced, informative.
Very enjoyable day. Done alot in the one day. Tour person was very good
Beautiful sights. And the tour of the Pearl Harbor Memorial. So humbling. And we were blessed to be able to have met and spoke with an actual survivor. He gave us a couple minutes of his time to talk, and then he autographed his book for us, and took a picture with us. He was 99 years old.
To be in the presence of an actual War HERO.
$92.85 Save $18.57