Choose a Twilight Package at Oahu's Polynesian Cultural Center and experience the largest Polynesian song and dance review in the world! Add dinner at the Polynesian Cultural Center luau and spend the evening immersed in the traditions and lifestyles of the seven individual South Pacific cultures.
- Polynesian Cultural Center Twilight Package
- Entry after 4pm only
- Visit seven villages to experience Hawaiian culture and history
- Canoe ride, tattoos, spear throwing, ukulele lessons and fishing
- Various upgrades including luau dinner and extras
- Option to include transport from Waikiki hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The seven island villages showcase the Polynesian cultures of Hawaii, Samoa, the Marquesas, Fiji, New Zealand, Tonga and Tahiti. Real Polynesians share knowledge about their traditional customs and you can watch the demonstrations or join in. Take a canoe ride on the lagoon and cook a meal in the Samoan village. Kids will love getting ink tattoos, spear throwing, ukulele lessons and fishing.
No evening at the center would be complete without "Ha", an ancient, yet universal tale. Over 100 native performers dressed in authentic attire will share their traditions and culture with you. See exciting fire walkers and knife dancers.
Twilight Package is valid for entry after 4:00pm only.