- Private 3.5-hour snorkel and wildlife eco-cruise
- Year-round dolphin watching and seasonal whale watching
- Snorkel with sea turtles, colorful reef fish and, many times, dolphins!
- Learn about Oahu's ecosystem from your onboard guide, who is a marine wildlife biologist
- Cruise on a luxury catamaran with ample indoor and outdoor seating, a front deck for lounging and an onboard bathroom
- Lunch and all snorkel equipment is included
Travel along the pristine coastline from Waiamae on a luxury catamaran. The boat has indoor and outdoor spaces, a front area for lounging and an onboard bathroom. As the captain navigates the waters, you will have the chance to go up and see him in action in the raised pilothouse.
During the eco-cruise, keep your eyes open for whales and enchanting spinner dolphins. Whale and/or dolphin sightings occur 99% of the time, all year round! Your onboard marine biologist guide will share interesting facts about this ecosystem and will help the captain select the day's perfect spot to anchor and snorkel. Jump into the crystal-clear blue water and follow your guide, who will ensure that you see all of the colorful reef fish and coral. If there are sea turtles or dolphins swimming with you, which is a very common occurrence, your guide will teach you the safest way to swim with these friendly and personable animals.
After exploring the waters, sit back and relax on the yacht as you dine on a locally sourced lunch. This tour is ideal for both novice and advance snorkelers. All snorkeling gear, flotation devices, lunch, snacks, water and juices are provided.