- 3-hour snorkel and wildlife catamaran eco-cruise from Waianae
- Onboard marine biologists will teach you about the wildlife you see and will regularly conduct research
- Small group limited to 16 passengers ensures a more personalized and comfortable experience
- Enjoy snorkeling in the day's best snorkel spot, chosen by the captain, and spot whales, dolphins and sea turtles depending on the time of year
- All snorkel equipment, snacks, water and juices are included
- A portion of the ticket price goes towards the Wild Dolphin Foundation
- Rated as one of the top five activities to do in Oahu by the Travel Channel!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Hop on a newly renovated catamaran in Waianae and set sail with marine wildlife biologists and expert naturalist guides. Each catamaran can hold more than 40 people, but this eco-tour is limited to approximately 16 passengers, allowing for ample room and comfort. The catamaran has wrap-around walking and lounging space, a staircase down to the water for snorkeling, an onboard bathroom and a shaded deck. It’s the perfect way to spend a day in Hawaii!
While making your way to the day's prime snorkeling spot (carefully chosen by your captain), be on the lookout for whales (December - April), spinner dolphins and families of turtles. If you're lucky enough to see whales, onboard hydrophones will allow you to actually listen to the whales under the water. Dolphins are commonly seen, and snorkeling with the dolphins is often possible. If this is the case, your guides will teach you how to swim with them in a gentle, non-threatening way. Spinner dolphins are known for being very friendly and social. The captain will always pick the very best location for snorkeling to provide you with ample underwater sights.
This eco-tour strives to make as little impact on the environment as possible and focuses on education and wildlife research. Snacks, water and juices are provided during the cruise.
Reviewed by Glen K, September 2012
Reviewed by Mary K F, July 2012
This is a great tour. The small group size and friendly staff were a bonus to the enjoyment of being with turtles and dolphins. Everyone in the family had a good time. We got some great pictures and wonderful memories. Thanks to all...Mary