- Whole-island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Hike through Waimea Valley and take a refreshing swim under a waterfall
- Take a boat ride to a secluded beach to enjoy fresh local lunch
- Capture photos from scenic lookout points including La'ie Point, Hanauma Bay and Waimanalo Beach Park
- Stop by popular beaches such as Sandy Beach and Waimea Bay
- Visit famous Moli'i Fishpond and Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Buddhist temple in Japan
- Learn about Hawaii’s native flora and fauna from your naturalist guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We covered a lot of ground. The tour guide was so knowledgeable and friendly. I had a delightful day and have spotted many places I hope to return in the future on trips to Oahu.
Great tour guide he really knew the Island well and the history. The weather didn't cooperate and there are some areas that fill up fast so we couldn't go in, but there are so many places that it didn't matter.