- Whole-island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Hike through Waimea Valley and take a refreshing swim under a waterfall
- Take a boat ride to a secluded beach to enjoy fresh local lunch
- Capture photos from scenic lookout points including La'ie Point, Hanauma Bay and Waimanalo Beach Park
- Stop by popular beaches such as Sandy Beach and Waimea Bay
- Visit famous Moli'i Fishpond and Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Buddhist temple in Japan
- Learn about Hawaii’s native flora and fauna from your naturalist guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour guide he really knew the Island well and the history. The weather didn't cooperate and there are some areas that fill up fast so we couldn't go in, but there are so many places that it didn't matter.
This tour was wonderful, and made unforgettable by the rich commentary of our guide Keith (or Kevin as he likes to be known ;) ). Keith is a wikipedia of knowledge on Hawaii and very open to chatting to us privately about the islands while we were at different stops. It was great to be on a small bus with only 24 passengers - a much more intimate experience than a big tour. We had long stops at several places so got to see parts of Oahu in detail. Please if you take this tour be courteous to your fellow passengers and be promptly back to the bus at the time your guide specifies as you delay the tour if you are not.
Make sure you take cash for the scrumptious fruit stand you will pass early in the tour.
The secret island lunch stop was amazing and one of the highlights of the tour. Be sure to be ready with your camera at this spot for the jaw-dropping view of the mountain range you will get looking back from the island.
Highly recommended, especially if you are choosing between a larger tour and this one spend the extra and treat yourself to a more personalised experience.