- Whole-island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Hike through Waimea Valley and take a refreshing swim under a waterfall
- Take a boat ride to a secluded beach to enjoy fresh local lunch
- Capture photos from scenic lookout points including La'ie Point, Hanauma Bay and Waimanalo Beach Park
- Stop by popular beaches such as Sandy Beach and Waimea Bay
- Visit famous Moli'i Fishpond and Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Buddhist temple in Japan
- Learn about Hawaii’s native flora and fauna from your naturalist guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Fantastic tour. The tour guide was enthusiastic and provided interesting details and stories. He was pleasant and nice. The tour went so many places and in most we had enough time for it to be meaningful. Love it!!!!
Our guide was wonderful- obviously loves her job and knows her stuff. Made it fun, looked out for all of us and kept things moving, not always an easy thing to do. Would recommend this tour.