- Whole-island tour of Oahu from Waikiki
- Hike through Waimea Valley and take a refreshing swim under a waterfall
- Take a boat ride to a secluded beach to enjoy fresh local lunch
- Capture photos from scenic lookout points including La'ie Point, Hanauma Bay and Waimanalo Beach Park
- Stop by popular beaches such as Sandy Beach and Waimea Bay
- Visit famous Moli'i Fishpond and Byodo-In Temple, a replica of an ancient Buddhist temple in Japan
- Learn about Hawaii’s native flora and fauna from your naturalist guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This supplier takes the time to give you a personalized tour of Oahu's lush environment
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Truly enjoyed the entire day. Great company and a variety of locations. Keith is a wonderful tour guide who kept his group happy and entertained.
A great tour for the time poor!
This tour was really amazing and best tour I had in my life. The tour guy was really really friendly and very kind. He love what he do so he is really great
It was a great tour and loved all the stops we made. We learned alot about the island and its history from our guide, Dennis. He did a great job.
This tour was amazing!
Absolutely fantastic!! The drivers are very informative. Highly recommend to all visiting The island.
If you would like to see a number of interesting places on Ohau, this is a great tour to take. There are 11 different places you stop at to see, so you won't be just sitting on a bus all day. There are plenty of opportunities to swim, purchase food, take pictures, and use restrooms.
Our tour guide, Dennis, was prompt, friendly and accommodating to all guests. He was very knowledgeable about the island and shared plenty of interesting historical facts, stories and laughs. Dennis was always happy to answer any questions and he made sure we stayed on schedule.
Our tour was 10 hours long. A small shuttle picked us up less than a block from our hotel most pick up spots are directly in front of your hotel from my understanding. Dennis was always checking to make sure we were all comfortable with the air conditioning.
Lunch was included on the venture, but you were also allowed to bring your own food on the shuttle for snacking. Many of the stops had fresh fruits and such for sale. Dennis also made sure to point out where the bathrooms were at the stops that had them most stops did.
This tour gave us a different perspective of the island. The places Dennis took us to are all accessible with paid admission and are able to visit by public bus transportation. I recommend taking this tour early in your vacation so you can decide if you'd like to spend a day at one or more of the stops.
Loved the history the driver told us.
Loved it, Fabulous day and great guide
Great tour and tour guide.