- Historical and cultural day trip from Waikiki
- Tour Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial and learn about the tragic events of World War II
- Enjoy Hawaiian treats at the Dole Plantation and the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Immerse yourself in native culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Admire views from Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, La'ie Point and Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit an impressive Buddhist temple featured in Lost and Hawaii Five-0
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour runs with a much smaller group than many of the other tours on Oahu. I love that it visits all the best highlights and includes a yummy lunch!
What You Can Expect
Well worth while, enjoyed immensly, would recommend to everyone.
Our tour guide Nancy was the BEST! So knowledgable, funny and personable. We had the most wonderful day ever. Met some beaut people, had great food at the Polynesian Cultural Centre. Enjoyed the whole experience. Pearl Harbour visit was very somber and thought provoking. Very sad. Look outs and beaches amazing and got some wonderful photos and memories.