- Historical and cultural day trip from Waikiki
- Tour Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial and learn about the tragic events of World War II
- Enjoy Hawaiian treats at the Dole Plantation and the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Immerse yourself in native culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Admire views from Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, La'ie Point and Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit an impressive Buddhist temple featured in Lost and Hawaii Five-0
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour runs with a much smaller group than many of the other tours on Oahu. I love that it visits all the best highlights and includes a yummy lunch!
What You Can Expect
A MUST do tour, our tour guide Hana was great getting us to venues before the crowds, he gave us the heads up as a group do be back at the bus on time so we would beat the crowds and even get an extra stop in. Hana's knowledge was great and he even had bad jokes that made everyone feel good.
Great tour!! Our tour guide was funny, informative and always on point. Definitely would recommend.
Outstanding guide. A very long day but lots to see and do.
Kevin did an excellent job of giving a fantastic overview of the island, its history, culture, and beautiful scenery. Best way to spend a day on Oahu when you have limited time. Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Cultural Center were the major highlights. Highly recommend!
Good tour......no complaints. Just wish it was sunny on the other side of the island
Absolutely one of the best tours I have been on. Tavati our guide was a wealth of information, funny and kind. Made for an exceptional day. Thank you !
This was a fantastic tour! Be prepared for a long, full day. We were able to experience so much of Oahu in just one day. Before taking the tour, we were uncertain whether we would have enough time at each stop, but we were not disappointed. Our tour guide was amazing. He was an excellent historian. We learned a lot about Hawaii pre and post World War II. If you have only a short stay in Honolulu then this is a great way to enjoy many highlights and still have time to relax on the beach.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Kevin is an excellent tour guide. He made this tour interesting, fun, and exciting. Your company is very lucky to have him on your staff!!