Take 15% off your purchase when you book this special offer by August 31st 2014!
- Historical and cultural day trip from Waikiki
- Tour Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial and learn about the tragic events of World War II
- Enjoy Hawaiian treats at the Dole Plantation and the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Immerse yourself in native culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Admire views from Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, La'ie Point and Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit an impressive Buddhist temple featured in Lost and Hawaii Five-0
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour runs with a much smaller group than many of the other tours on Oahu. I love that it visits all the best highlights and includes a yummy lunch!
What You Can Expect
Wonderful, from pickup to delivery. beautiful sights
Thoroughly enjoyed Pearl Harbor portion of tour and it is a definite must see! Lots to see and do at both the Dole Plantation and Polynesian Cultural Center; and would have preferred to stay a little longer at both. Trip around the island was very scenic and educational. Our Tour Guide Kevin was quite knowledgeable and entertaining. Highly recommend this tour!