- Historical and cultural day trip from Waikiki
- Tour Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial and learn about the tragic events of World War II
- Enjoy Hawaiian treats at the Dole Plantation and the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Immerse yourself in native culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Admire views from Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, La'ie Point and Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit an impressive Buddhist temple featured in Lost and Hawaii Five-0
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour runs with a much smaller group than many of the other tours on Oahu. I love that it visits all the best highlights and includes a yummy lunch!
What You Can Expect
WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME. OUR GUIDE WAS EXCELLENT AND PERSONABLE. HE MADE OUR TRIP VERY RELAXED AND ENJOYABLE. HE SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE ON THE ISLAND. HE ADDED THE EXTRA INFORMATION WE COULDN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE. THE CULTURAL CENTER BBQ LUNCH WAS EVERYTHING AND MORE THAN EXPECTED. GOOD FOOD.
IT WAS A LONG DAY AND WORTH EVERY MINUTE. MARIE AND DAWN J.
We only had 6 nights on Oahu and so this tour was the best way to take in as many sights as possible. Our tour guide "Aunty Terry" was fantastic, she was very knowledgeable and a lovely lady.