- Historical and cultural day trip from Waikiki
- Tour Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial and learn about the tragic events of World War II
- Enjoy Hawaiian treats at the Dole Plantation and the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Immerse yourself in native culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Admire views from Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, La'ie Point and Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit an impressive Buddhist temple featured in Lost and Hawaii Five-0
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour runs with a much smaller group than many of the other tours on Oahu. I love that it visits all the best highlights and includes a yummy lunch!
What You Can Expect
Kevin did a great job. Fun and engaging. Lots of personal experience of living on the island. Glad we went.
Very informative and touching experience. Being with this group, you don't have to line up for your tickets. The guide was also very friendly and knows the history of what happened at Pearl Harbor .