Take 15% off your purchase when you book this special offer by August 31st 2014!
- Historical and cultural day trip from Waikiki
- Tour Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial and learn about the tragic events of World War II
- Enjoy Hawaiian treats at the Dole Plantation and the Tropical Farms Coffee Plantation
- Immerse yourself in native culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Admire views from Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay, La'ie Point and Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Visit an impressive Buddhist temple featured in Lost and Hawaii Five-0
- Lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour runs with a much smaller group than many of the other tours on Oahu. I love that it visits all the best highlights and includes a yummy lunch!
What You Can Expect
A really good tour. The guide was fantastic! She gave us hints and clues on how to get the best experience at the USS Arizona. She was very knowledgeable about her homeland history and was able to give fun and interesting anecdotes to growing up in Hawaii. HHighly recommend!
The tour guide was funny, patient and very informative. We saw more than expected.