- Day trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation and North Shore of Oahu from Waikiki
- Experience Polynesian dance, music and craft traditions at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Sample farm-fresh fruits, nuts and coffee at the Dole Plantation and Tropical Farms
- Stop at scenic beaches and see where big-wave surfing was pioneered at Waimea Bay
- Visit the Byodo-In Temple, a beautiful replica of an ancient Japanese wooden temple
- Learn about Hawaiian history from your expert tour guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was excellent and the tour guideTony was very patient and
Great tour and wonderful guide! Would do it again and hope we get the same lady.
This was my 4th trip to Oahu and it was the same as the first, GREAT. It's a beautiful island, the people are
very patient with those of us that don't know our way around and the Hale Koa hotel is the best!!
Could have spent more time at Dole Pineapple Plantation
A most enjoyable experience.
Pete United States of ...
We enjoyed our trip completely, everything was wonderful, we couldn't have gotten a better tour guide, we had lunch here which was great, enjoyed the shows and shopping.
This tour was amazing!
Very good 5 star
I had an amazing tour guide! It was worth it
Cousin Hana was awesome. He was full of historical information about the sites we visited. He seemed genuinely concerned that we have a great experience. Everything was on time and well organized. We especially enjoyed the Polynesian Cultural Center and Byodo In Temple.