- Day trip to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Dole Plantation and North Shore of Oahu from Waikiki
- Experience Polynesian dance, music and craft traditions at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Stop at scenic beaches and see where big-wave surfing was pioneered at Waimea Bay
- Visit the Byodo-In Temple, a beautiful replica of an ancient Japanese wooden temple
- Learn about Hawaiian history from your expert tour guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide Keno, was superb. Told us innumerable facts about Hawaiian culture and history. Took his time, answered all our questions. Having been to the Cultural Center previously, I was raving to my friends about it. To only see 2 or 3 exhibits was a major disappointment. Please allow more time there to learn about the various islands. The canoe event was nice, but that time could have been better used learning.
We had a very enjoyable day. Christine was our guide and although she was not native to the island, we learned a lot from her. There were lots of others also going to the Dole Plantation and the Cultural Center that day... So her tips on where to meet and which lines to stand in made it easy to avoid the rush and enjoy the whole experience.
This was a really good tour. The biggest part of the day is spent at the Polynesian Cultural Centre. This was the main reason we decided to take this tour, as we have been on a circle island tour before that did not include the Polynesian Centre. Our driver was very funny. He entertained us all day. He knew the tricks to getting in early to all our stops to avoid any queues.
Great tour, Driver and Guide -- Chrystine -- very knowledgeable and freindly.
The tour was excellent and the tour guideTony was very patient and
Great tour and wonderful guide! Would do it again and hope we get the same lady.
This was my 4th trip to Oahu and it was the same as the first, GREAT. It's a beautiful island, the people are
very patient with those of us that don't know our way around and the Hale Koa hotel is the best!!
Could have spent more time at Dole Pineapple Plantation
A most enjoyable experience.
Pete United States of ...
We enjoyed our trip completely, everything was wonderful, we couldn't have gotten a better tour guide, we had lunch here which was great, enjoyed the shows and shopping.