- Sunset Segway Tour in Honolulu
- Cruise past the beautiful yachts lined up along the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
- Glide down Duke Kahanumoku Beach and Ala Moana Beach Park
- Receive expert instruction on how to use a Segway
- Exhilarating and exciting way to enjoy Honolulu's scenic vistas
- Enjoy the glorious sun setting behind the turquoise-blue water
- Explore Kaka'ako Park Hill, Echo Stone and Ehime Maru Memorial
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I think this tour takes place at an ideal time -- after a day of swimming and sunbathing but before dinner. It's pretty stellar zooming down the beach with the wind in your hair as the sun sets on another day in paradise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As the sun begins its descent into the Pacific, you’ll pass by the magnificent yachts lined up along the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor. Glide across the Ala Wai Canal and enter Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island. Enjoy Ala Moana Beach Park with local Honolulu residents, and see stunning views of Diamond Head and surfers showing off their skills in the turquoise water.
Wind around the periphery of Ala Moana Beach Park and enjoy the beautiful coastline while the glorious orange-red sun sets in the background. Zip past the amazing banyan trees that fill the park, and glide over to Kaka'ako Park where you'll enjoy the rolling landscaped mounds and picturesque ocean views. Go past Echo Stone and Ehime Maru Memorial before you head back to your starting point. This is one sunset experience you won’t forget!
The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!
Our guide was Ryan he was great! We had never been on a segway before. It was a ton of fun. Ryan was full of information! We loved the tour!!!