- Full-day Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to the USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri
- Skip the line on a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy
- See historic artifacts at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Ride a Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial with a knowledgeable guide
- Tour downtown Honolulu, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and the Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl Cemetery (the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific)
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Visiting the memorial to those who lost their lives in the attack on Pearl Harbor is a singular experience — it's amazing that you can still see oil on the water over the memorial. This tour is full of fascinating history and the Honolulu city tour afterward is a nice bonus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- USS BowfinPhoto by: Phil
- USS MissouriPhoto by: Phil
- USS Missouri and the Arizona ...Photo by: Phil
- The honour wall at the ...Photo by: Marrianne H
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Dianna
- Pearl Harbor September 2015Photo by: Charles J S
- Aboard USS MissouriPhoto by: Debra G
- Arizona War MemorialPhoto by: Kimberley H
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Sandra H
- awesomePhoto by: Patricia B
- USS MissouriPhoto by: Angelica
- Victory KissPhoto by: Angelica
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Angelica
- Might MoPhoto by: Peter A
- Mighty MoPhoto by: Peter A
- Mighty MoPhoto by: Peter A
- USS MissouriPhoto by: Deborah M
- Making memories and ...Photo by: Cynthia J
- Educational bus tour done and ...Photo by: Cynthia J
- Amazing experiend on the USS ...Photo by: Cynthia J
What You Can Expect
My wife and I went on the Pearl Harbor excursion, we found that we enjoyed the sight seeing mini tour and the Pearl Harbor part was great and we would highly recommend it if you have never been to Pearl Harbor.
Very good tour. Highly recommend
This is an excellent tour and my family and I enjoyed it immensely. The memorial was interesting and I was surprised that the Arizone is still so clearly visible. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to visit the Missouri and look into some of the rooms of various ranks, see where the surrender was finalised. Very interesting day
Amazing would be one word to describe it. A very educational and emotional day.
Loved it and it was my second time there.
The driver was funny, informative and helpful. The memorial was very moving and the ship tour was really interesting.All in all a good day!
Very informative and interesting.
The mighty Mo ....Pearl Harbor is not to be missed!
It was amazing and very emotional! A must for everyone! Our tour guide was fantastic!
Our guide Ty was well organized and the trip went very smoothly. Ty was very knowledgeable and shared many details that made the trip more enjoyable. USS Missouri was a highlight and the gentleman who spoke on the ship was amazing-a great storyteller. The day was expensive but learned lots.
mommadonna1756 United States of ...
Very heart felt information, for those of us who were born after the event, This is definitely worth going to.