- Full-day Pearl Harbor tour combining visits to the USS Arizona Memorial and USS Missouri
- Skip the line on a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy
- See historic artifacts at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Ride a Navy launch to view the USS Arizona Memorial with a knowledgeable guide
- Tour downtown Honolulu, including Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and the Mission Houses Museum
- Drive through Punchbowl Cemetery (the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific)
- Pickup and drop-off from selected Waikiki hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Visiting the memorial to those who lost their lives in the attack on Pearl Harbor is a singular experience — it's amazing that you can still see oil on the water over the memorial. This tour is full of fascinating history and the Honolulu city tour afterward is a nice bonus.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The honour wall at the ...Photo by: Marrianne H
- Pearl HarborPhoto by: Dianna
- Pearl Harbor September 2015Photo by: Charles J S
- Aboard USS MissouriPhoto by: Debra G
- Arizona War MemorialPhoto by: Kimberley H
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Sandra H
- awesomePhoto by: Patricia B
- USS MissouriPhoto by: Angelica
- Victory KissPhoto by: Angelica
- Arizona MemorialPhoto by: Angelica
- Might MoPhoto by: Peter A
- Mighty MoPhoto by: Peter A
- Mighty MoPhoto by: Peter A
- USS MissouriPhoto by: Deborah M
- Making memories and ...Photo by: Cynthia J
- Educational bus tour done and ...Photo by: Cynthia J
- Amazing experiend on the USS ...Photo by: Cynthia J
- Where WWII endedPhoto by: Kimberly C
- the big shipPhoto by: Sean H
- Would take the tour againPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 02 2014
What You Can Expect
Very informative, well done!
very good rep was excellent very helpfull
Wonderful tour - so great to be able to sit back and let someone else drive. Our driver / tour guide was great. He knew his history, and made the experience fun and memorable.
I appreciate the convenience that this Viator tour provided-it minimized the walking and questions as what to see and where to park. Our tour guide, Cousin Ben, did a great job and was very patient and polite. We enjoyed our day seeing Pearl Harbor and it's sights.
A tour not to be missed miss.
Our day tour to Pearl Harbor was very interesting and eye opening. Our bus driver, a lovely lady whose name escapes me at present my apologies to her, was full of knowledge about the places we visited during the day. This included a quick visit to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, which was both very moving and unexpected. I would definitely recommend this tour if you are visiting Oahu.
this was a great tour, anyone that goes to Hawaii should see this Memorial, my husband went on the Bowfin and thoroughly enjoyed the day.
We needs a rest when we got back to our Hotel. Very sad.
Great tour, very informative and our guide was awesome! It was a perfect way to start our Honolulu vacation. Would highly recommend and will look for Viator tours again!
By far a must do tour, our tour guide Garfield was so knowledgeable and shared so much history with us on the tour. Great service and great tour for the price.