- Waianae Coast snorkel cruise, dolphin swim and seasonal humpback whale-watching adventure
- Snorkel along Leeward Coast and see spinner dolphins fly through the air!
- Spot massive humpback whales during the winter months (January to March)
- Lunch and use of snorkeling gear included
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This all-inclusive tour makes it easy to get up close to friendly dolphins in their natural habitat. It's even more awesome in the winter when the humpback whales come through!
What You Can Expect
Go on this
What an adventure. Our guide, Mandy, made sure that we saw spinner dolphins, both from the boat and from the water, so we did swim with dolphins.
We snorkelled for about an hour and photos were taken by Perrin for us to buy. Some folk saw turtles, but I didn't, though I have since seen the photos.
We got a bit burnt on our backs from the snorkelling, so make sure you smother on the sun screen or wear a vest.
As first time snorkelers, this was a real highlight of our holiday.
This excursion was amazing! We saw 6 bottle nosed dolphins, swam with a pod of about 100 spinner dolphins, a sting ray, 6 sea turtles, held a star fish, and saw plenty of fish! Lex and Ali were awesome! It was worth every penny, and would do it again in a heart beat!