- Waianae Coast snorkel cruise, dolphin swim and seasonal humpback whale-watching adventure
- Snorkel along Leeward Coast and see spinner dolphins fly through the air!
- Spot massive humpback whales during the winter months (January to March)
- Lunch and use of snorkeling gear included
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pickup and drop-off
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This all-inclusive tour makes it easy to get up close to friendly dolphins in their natural habitat. It's even more awesome in the winter when the humpback whales come through!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a great time! My daughter is 11 and even though she was the only minor on board the crew made it fun and safe. The crew was friendly, fun and knowledgeable. If there was any criticism I think it would be the transportation to the dock. The van was a little small and claustrophobic. I was in the far back corner. It made the 1 hour drive seem much longer. But hey, once we got there it was awesome! We saw a mother whale and her calf, dolphins, turtles and a bunch of fish. Overall it was very successful
We had a wonderful time! The staff was great! Very knowledgable, friendlly and energetic. Even though it was the end of whale season in Oahu we still saw a few whales. The best part was swimming with a pod of dolphins in their own habitat. It was amazing! They have a photographer on board and I would definitely sign up to buy her pictures. It is one flat rate and definitely worth it.
Jenni Minneapolis, MN