- Oahu banana boat ride from Waikiki
- Cruise along Honolulu's Maunalua Bay with your family, friends and experienced guide
- Enjoy great views of the coast, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range from the water
- Hop on the 6-person banana boat for an exciting 45-minute ride -- be prepared to get sprayed!
- Digital photos of your ride are available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for select departure times
What You Can Expect
Meet your watersports guide and listen to a short safety briefing. In the boat, cruise along the coast of Maunalua Bay, taking in views of Honolulu, Koko Head and the Hawaii Kai coast.
Once you reach the banana boat launch point, you and your group will take turns over the next 45 minutes. Ride the inflatable boat while being towed behind the motorboat at high speeds. The banana boat can accommodate 6 riders at a time, and friends and family are welcome to ride along in the motorboat if room allows. Be sure to wear a swimsuit, as you will definitely get wet during your thrilling ride.
Back on shore, browse the digital photos taken by the crew, which are available for purchase.