- Experience the best of Waikiki in a fresh way - on a Segway!
- Receive expert instruction on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along the famous Waikiki Beach and soak in the picturesque views of the ocean, sand and sun
- See top Oahu attractions, like the Duke Kahanamoku Statue and Kapiolani Park
- See Diamond Head and the magnificent ocean vistas
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Oahu's key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Waikiki and its surroundings from your Segway guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Thomas Q Australia
Good patient instruction and interesting tour
So much fun! I was really nervous as I had never segwayed before but our guide Jason was just so easy going he made me feel relaxed and once I had the hang of it it was a breeze. So nice to Segway past the beach and up to the lookout. My husband and I loved this tour.
We loved this tour! The Segways were easy to learn and fun. We had a super guide! A really unique way to explore a new place!
Again I was the only one booked but they provided me with another guide and did not cancel on me. I didn't write this guys name down but he took great care of me. I got to go all the way around the back side of Diamond Head and see parts of Honolulu that I would never have seen otherwise. Again this tour is not to be missed.
It was a ton of fun. Would recommend to friends for sure.
I just love Segway tours and this one was fantastic. Good weather and a great guide made it a memorable afternoon ride. Lots to see and do. Well worth it.
What a great morning. We had the best time.
Guides Mana and Danny were super helpful, friendly and informative.
One of the best things we did in Hawaii.
One of the highlights of my three week stay in Hawaii. Thank you Sammy for our awesome tour, my boyfriend and I had so much fun on the Segway once we got the hang of it. You see so much more zipping around on these cool things and as we chose a morning tour we had the rest of the day to go out and around Waikiki
This tour was awesome..! we got to see a lot and our guide Mike was very knowledgeable.
We would recommend it .!