- Experience the best of Waikiki in a fresh way - on a Segway!
- Receive expert instruction on how to ride a Segway
- Glide along the famous Waikiki Beach and soak in the picturesque views of the ocean, sand and sun
- See top Oahu attractions, like the Duke Kahanamoku Statue and Kapiolani Park
- See Diamond Head and the magnificent ocean vistas
- Take stops on your Segway adventure to take pictures of Oahu's key landmarks
- Enjoy expert commentary on Waikiki and its surroundings from your Segway guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
When you’re comfortable on your Segway, you’ll start your journey. Glide past the renowned Waikiki Beach, and enjoy the scenic views of the clear blue water and glorious sunshine. Continue zipping along Kalakaua Avenue, where you’ll see Waikiki’s famous resorts – The Royal Hawaiian Hotel and the Moana Surfrider.
As you continue traveling down the streets of Waikiki, you’ll see the Duke Kahanamoku Statue, the Waikiki Aquarium, the Natatorium and the beautiful banyan trees in Kapiolani Park, located at the bottom of Diamond Head volcano. Your guide will stop for approximately 3-5 minutes at each location, offering pertinent information about Waikiki and its surroundings.
Go down Diamond Head Road and zip past the million-dollar homes, and then head towards the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and the Amelia Earhart lookout. Arrive at the second lookout point, where you’ll enjoy magnificent views of Koko Head Crater and see Molokai Island and the Leeward Coast of Oahu in the distance. Step off your Segway, take in the fantastic views and learn about the area from your guide.
Then, take the coastal route back to Waikiki, and feel free to ask your guide to make stops along the way to take pictures or get additional information about key landmarks. The Segway allows you to see so much more than you would on a walking tour, but still enjoy the fresh air and sunshine as you travel, unlike you would on a bus. It’s the perfect way to sightsee!