- Live narration by an expert state- certified tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Center
- Tour the USS Missouri, the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur's footsteps
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
Attended this with 2 teenagers who thought the day was long, but stayed interested the whole time. History buff husband thought it was a highlight of the holiday. Our friendly and knowledgeable guide (Peter) added valuable information and insight to what we could see. Definately recommend for all - even those who aren't history buffs.
This was an excellent tour covering the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri, Bowfin submarine, and Pacific Aviation Museum. Americans owe a huge debt to those who served our country during World War II, and this tour deepens one's appreciation for those who served and the many who gave their lives. The only additional thing that I thought might have been included in this tour was a visit to Punchbowl Cemetery. Realizing that it was not, I signed on to another tour that included this.