Book now and save 10% off the recommended retail rate!
- Live narration by an expert state- certified tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Center
- Tour the USS Missouri, the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur's footsteps
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
Great trip. Brought pearl harbour into perspective.
This was an excellent tour in all aspects, made particularly by our professional and caring tour leader, Jeannie. It is a somewhat complex tour in changes of venue and relating times etc, but we were always clear as to what was happening when, and, had adequate time at each venue with accurate advice as to the most efficient way to go about the tour.