- Live narration by an expert state- certified tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Center
- Tour the USS Missouri, the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur's footsteps
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
I thought the tour was great, I felt we had ample time at all other locations, even though there they should allow more time on the Missouri, there was a lot to cover in only 1 hr and 15 mins, we were running to be able to see everything. Over all the tour was very informative and I loved all of it.
This was a great tour and all the family enjoyed it. We were tired by the end of the day but it was worth it. It was all good but the highlight was probably the tour of the Missouri. The tour guide was fantastic and he taught us a lot about Hawaii history, the language etc. His name was Ernel (not sure if correct spelling but that was how his name was pronounced). A must do in Hawaii.