- Live narration by an expert state- certified tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Center
- Tour the USS Missouri, the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur's footsteps
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
Reviewed by Vanessa G, March 2013
The tour guide was excellent the tour was great well worth the money even though we didn't get on the Arizona ship as the winds were to strong to catch the boat over the rest of the trip made up for it...highly recommend this trip to everyone.
Reviewed by Richard B, January 2013
Wonderful tour. Great guide, (very informative with small details) Weather was not the best (rain/wind from the Trade winds) closed the Arizona memorial trip, but all in all very nice to see everything in the Pearl Harbor area. Thank you.