- Live narration by an expert state- certified tour guide for all four venues: USS Arizona, USS Bowfin, Pacific Aviation Museum, and USS Missouri
- View the dramatic film of the Pearl Harbor attack at the Arizona Memorial Center
- Tour the USS Missouri, the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies (admission and guided tour included)
- Walk in General Douglas MacArthur's footsteps
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Waikiki
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, you’ll enjoy an audio-guided tour aboard one of the world’s most famous submarines, the USS Bowfin, which is nicknamed the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” for its instrumental role in the epic WWII battles in the Pacific. Then head to Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museum, Pacific Aviation Museum, and fly back in time to learn about history’s greatest aviation heroes.
Finally, take a special guided tour of the United States’ last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri, where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies in 1945. This tour will provide you with a complete Pearl Harbor experience, as well as unforgettable memories of Hawaii.
We had the most amazing day. We did the Heroes tour.... Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, Bowfin and the Memorial. We were told you can do it in a morning but if you are remotely interested in history, you def need a whole day! For us, a day was not nearly long enough! We had the most amazing guide on the Missouri, Judae, her passion and knowledge was incredible, and she made our tour so special! It was the best part of the day! Just a hint.... Pay a visit to The Army Museum at Fort DeRussy before you go to Pearl Harbor... It helps to understand things a bit more.
I thought the tour was great, I felt we had ample time at all other locations, even though there they should allow more time on the Missouri, there was a lot to cover in only 1 hr and 15 mins, we were running to be able to see everything. Over all the tour was very informative and I loved all of it.