- Full-day combo tour of Mitla and Monte Alban from Oaxaca
- Tour the archeological ruins of Mitla, including the 16th century Church of San Pablo
- Discover the beauty of Mitla’s elaborate mosaics and fretwork with a professional guide
- See the marvelous tombs, temples and pyramids of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Monte Alban
- Enjoy spectacular views from Monte Alban’s panoramic mountaintop
- Learn about the Zapotecs who constructed these Mesoamerican cities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned coach included
What You Can Expect
The tour was amazing!
Gabriel, the tour guide, was extremely patient and took his time to answer questions, allow picture taking and wait for people who were lagging a bit behind. Though I believe the afternoon portion of the trip took longer than he was scheduled to work, he never made us feel rushed or as though we should not satisfy our curiosity. Though I had been to the archaeological ruins before, it was still fascinating as well as a wonderful introductory experience for my companion.
The tour company in Oaxaca was amazing!
If you are in Oaxaca you undoubtedly need to take this trip. My boyfriend and I went on this excursion and we were accompanied by two other parties and an English speaking tour guide who was knowledgable and friendly. I recommend you wearing lots of sun screen because the only shade is in the van! Have fun!