- Full-day combo tour of Mitla and Monte Alban from Oaxaca
- Tour the archeological ruins of Mitla, including the 16th century Church of San Pablo
- Discover the beauty of Mitla’s elaborate mosaics and fretwork with a professional guide
- See the marvelous tombs, temples and pyramids of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Monte Alban
- Enjoy spectacular views from Monte Alban’s panoramic mountaintop
- Learn about the Zapotecs who constructed these Mesoamerican cities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned coach included
What You Can Expect
This tour was a highlight of our trip to Oaxaca. In the description they don't mention you also go to see the Tule (widest tree in the world) and a textile maker. Oaxaca is famous for its textiles, so it was truly a pleasure to stop and see what they are all about. We loved Monte Alban. The views are incredible. Our guide took us right up to the entrance gates after passing many people hiking up the hill toward the entrance. Mitla was also fantastic. Try the ice cream outside of the gates.
Experienced guides, great sites.