- Half-day tour of Cuilapam, Zaachila and Arrazola from Oaxaca
- View the 16th-century basilica at the Cuilapam Convent in Cuilapam de Guerrero
- Walk around the Thursday market in Villa de Zaachila to find unique local delicacies
- Step foot inside local artisan workshops to see how traditional woodcarvings are made in San Antonio Arrazola
- Hear onboard commentary from your experienced local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Oaxaca hotel included
What You Can Expect
Wonderful guides with historic and current insights. very engaging and fun. Market we was sensory overload with beatifull sights and sounds
The tour was very interesting, but the guide was quite grumpy. One of the other people on our bus had several questions which were generally met with a curt "no sé" or "I don't know". Not knowing is fine - the curt way of cutting off the questions of a traveler was not.
It was a 4-hour tour, and mid-way through when an older lady asked about using the facilities before re-boarding the van she was met with an eye-roll and a reminder that everyone would be waiting for her so she should hurry. Again - the sentiment was reasonable but the customer service was not. This could have been a lovely tour with a different guide.