- 9-hour Blue Mountain tour from Ocho Rios
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour downhill bike ride in Jamaica
- Visit Blue Mountain Coffee for a roasting demonstration
- Swim in refreshing waters at a secluded waterfall
- Enjoy a Jamaican brunch and a late lunch (both included)
- Roundtrip transport, bicycle and safety equipment included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Begin the descent from an impressive 5,600 feet (1,700 meters), take in the breathtaking views of Kingston, Jamaica’s capital. The peak of Blue Mountain – the highest point in the entire Caribbean – rises 7,402 feet (2,250 meters) nearby.
Amazing! Fantastic scenery, brilliant guides, good food. Drive to get there was great, good to see a bit of Jamaica.. The views all the way down were stunning, nice and chilled able to stop wherever. Bikes easy to ride, back-pedalling to brake. No effort required. Waterfall at the end was lovely
best excursion I went on in Jamaica, well worth the money and the staff was very helpful and informative.
best coffee you will ever drink, but the bikes could be upgraded little.