- Tour to Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios
- Discover the natural beauty of one of Jamaica's national treasures
- Climb to the top of the 600-foot (182-meter) waterfall with your expert guide
- Admire gorgeous tropical views and stop at a scenic lagoon
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
After pickup from your hotel, head along the coast to the beautiful Dunn’s River Falls. Known as one of the most famous landmarks on the island of Jamaica, Dunn's River Falls is a must-see while visiting the island. The falls were also featured in the James Bond Movie Dr. No. Ian Fleming, who is the author of the James Bond movies, fell in love with Jamaica and decided the Dunn's River Falls would be a perfect addition to the movie because of the picturesque landscape.
Follow your expert guide to the top of the terraced falls on a mild hike and admire gorgeous views of the scenery below. As you hike up, stop at one of the many small lagoons created by the terraced rocks. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the lagoons before continuing up the the terraced rocks to the top of the falls. After your Dunn's River Falls adventure, you'll have the chance to stop off at a fun souvenir shop before being transported back to your hotel.