- Half-day catamaran cruise to Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios or Montego Bay
- Snorkel over a coral reef in the Caribbean in search of tropical fish
- Climb to the summit of Dunn’s River Falls with your expert guide
- Swim in a picturesque lagoon and admire magnificent views
- Sip rum punch as you listen to Jamaican music on board
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
AMAZING - If it's your first time in Jamaica or you've been before, you have to do this cruise.......It was truely amazing, Captain Michael and his crew was outstanding, the snorkeling which was the first time I had ever done this and I was totally blown away.......I can't repeat it enough you have to do this cruise, worth every single penny
The staff were fun, knowledgable and caring. They made sure everyone was safe and that no one got drunk. Ha ha, that must have been a tough job. The snorkelling was interesting and the time allowed was sufficient. Their equipment was new and clean.
Dunn's River Falls was incredible and once again the staff at Dunn's River made sure we all had a great experience and no one got hurt, it was challenging and a great experience.
The Falls "guide" could have been more helpful for stragglers in the back of the line. However, I would certainly recommend it for all ages.