For a limited time, save over 15% on the recommended retail rate - book now!
Discover Jamaica's capital, Kingston, on a day trip from Ocho Rios. You'll enjoy an informative guided tour of the city and visit the famous Bob Marley Museum, highlighting the lasting musical legacy of the late great reggae master.
- Day trip to Kingston and Bob Marley museum from Ocho Rios
- Visit affluent Jamaican communities and the University of the West Indies
- Discover the history and culture of Reggae music at the Bob Marley museum
- Stop at the Devon House for shopping and souvenirs
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most Montego Bay hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour takes you through the Beverly Hills of Jamaica, with views of the properties belonging to affluent Jamaicans along the hillside. Next, it's on to the University of the West Indies, Mona, the first of three campuses established in 1948 to meet the educational needs of the Caribbean.
Then, what better time and place to enjoy the history of reggae than at the great Bob Marley Museum. The museum is housed in the former home of the late Robert Nesta Marley. You'll see educational and entertaining displays tracking the life and accomplishments of the world-renowned reggae superstar.
Your final stop is Devon House, known as Millionaire's Corner during the boom of the 19th century. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to buy lunch at the grog shop, explore the historic mansion, drop into the ice-cream parlor, other restaurants and craft shops and visit the African museum before returning to Ocho Rios.