- 2-hour ATV adventure in Ocho Rios
- Roar through the dense tropical Jamaican countryside and explore the grounds of historic sugar estates from the 1660s
- Admire panoramic views of the Caribbean, and learn about colonial history and local plant life from an expert guide
- Jump off a cliff for a swim in a picturesque cove after the ATV ride
- Choose from a variety of morning and afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Safety briefing, water and round-trip transport from most Ocho Rios hotels included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Hop on your ATV and follow your knowledgeable guide through local communities and forests, enjoying unparalleled access to the hills and plains of the Caribbean island. Explore the estate grounds of Richmond and Llandovery, former sugar plantations dating back to the 1660s. Learn about their history and Llandovery’s role as one of the last factories in St Ann to produce sugar.
Then take an easygoing ride along a pristine stretch of beach to a private cove, where you can wash off the dirt by taking a dip in a gorgeous natural pool. Ease yourself in for a swim — or feel an exhilarating rush you leap from a nearby cliff and free-fall 30 feet (9 meters) into the sparkling Caribbean below.
After this leisurely break, enjoy transport back to your hotel.
Very nice, but put on long pants, because the hot air coming out from the machine WILL burn your legs.
Great tour! Enjoyed it a lot! Chukka cove was a great way to end off taking a swim in a beautiful bay! The guides were very helpful and informative!