This is a great Ocho Rios intermediate package where you swim in the deep for half an hour with one dolphin after an introduction and briefing from resident expert trainers. Experience for yourself the unique feeling of awe which dolphins inspire by their profound intelligence and beauty!
- Dolphin swim in Ocho Rios
- Presentation and narration about dolphins
- Swim, dance and play with dolphins
- Wide variety of animals including reptiles, birds and fish
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your dolphin swim begins with an interesting and informative presentation. You'll get to swim, dance and play with a dolphin all while witnessing the creature's immense intelligence and skill.
Other highlights of your dolphin encounter include:
- Walk along Dolphin Cove Jungle trails through dense tropical foliage inhabited by animals and birds
- See native reptiles being fed
- Hear intriguing stories narrated by your guide
- Be photographed with the local macaws and parrots
- See stingrays, eels, fish, turtles and other fascinating sea creatures from the trail as you pass the seaside lagoon
- Hear the beat of Caribbean jungle drums
- Enjoy a taste of Jamaica from a fruit-lady's cart, including fresh pineapple, coconut, citrus or other tasty Jamaican fruits!
- Participants MUST be able to swim
- Children aged 10-17 years must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate
- Children aged 8-10 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the same swim session who will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Children aged 6-7 may participate if they are able swimmers and accompanied by a paying adult
- For their safety, children under six years of age are not allowed to participate in this program
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program
Please allow a minimum of three hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
Reviewed by Tracie B, April 2013
We had the most fantastic time at Dolphin Cove. It is must for everyone that visits Jamaica. We booked the Dolphin Swim with an upgrade to the Ultimate Swim, if you go to Dolphin Cove the Ultimate Swim cannot be beaten.
Our only gripe is we wish we had been told about all the other activities onsite. We could have spent the whole day there. Although the photos and DVD are expensive they are worth every penny.
Reviewed by Dana C, April 2013
AMAZING!! So much fun! Boat rides, snorkeling and swimming with stingray were also available. This was the best day of our trip.