This is a great Ocho Rios intermediate package where you swim in the deep for half an hour with one dolphin after an introduction and briefing from resident expert trainers. Experience for yourself the unique feeling of awe which dolphins inspire by their profound intelligence and beauty!
- Dolphin swim in Ocho Rios
- Presentation and narration about dolphins
- Swim, dance and play with dolphins
- Wide variety of animals including reptiles, birds and fish
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your dolphin swim begins with an interesting and informative presentation. You'll get to swim, dance and play with a dolphin all while witnessing the creature's immense intelligence and skill.
Other highlights of your dolphin encounter include:
- Walk along Dolphin Cove Jungle trails through dense tropical foliage inhabited by animals and birds
- See native reptiles being fed
- Hear intriguing stories narrated by your guide
- Be photographed with the local macaws and parrots
- See stingrays, eels, fish, turtles and other fascinating sea creatures from the trail as you pass the seaside lagoon
- Hear the beat of Caribbean jungle drums
- Enjoy a taste of Jamaica from a fruit-lady's cart, including fresh pineapple, coconut, citrus or other tasty Jamaican fruits!
- Participants MUST be able to swim
- Children aged 10-17 years must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate
- Children aged 8-10 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the same swim session who will be required to sign a liability waiver
- Children aged 6-7 may participate if they are able swimmers and accompanied by a paying adult
- For their safety, children under six years of age are not allowed to participate in this program
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program
Please allow a minimum of three hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
Dolphin cove was brilliant. We got upgraded to the ultimate swim as we had brought the dolphin swim it was a free upgrade and WOW was I pleased. 2 dolphins in a group of six people it was amazing. The trainers were also fantastic very encouraging as I was a bit nervous but they out me straight at ease. Would definitely recommend every one do this trip.
It was awesome! My bf and I went on a cruise and bought this package and it was so much cheeper. stay all day because there is so much to do after the dolphin tour.