- 5-hour jeep safari in Ocho Rios
- See Murphy's Hill, Fern Gully and Dunn's River Falls
- Get an up-close look at a Jamaican coffee plantation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- World Travel Award's 2010 winner for Leading Nature Adventure Excursion Operator in the Caribbean!
What You Can Expect
Taste tropical fruits and learn all about Jamaica's fascinating history. The highlight of your tour will be the Dunn's River Falls, where you can climb the 600 foot (180 meter) cascades!
The Ocho Rios Dunns River Fall Jeep Safari tour was AWESOME!!! This was the best way to experience the country side of Jamaica. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and "WOW" he really knew how to drive. The FALLS were amazing and brethe taking.
Britt B USA
Great Safari. Our guide was Robert, and he is the best of tour guides. His knowledge of Jamaica was very impressive. We all learned a lot. He is also very pleasant and has a great sense of humor. The roads are rough and the stops are sometimes too short for picture taking. However, I highly recommend the tour.
Nancy S USA
Michael R United Kingdom