- Ocho Rios shore excursion to Green Grotto Caves
- Explore the limestone features of the Green Grotto Caves
- Hear some of the caves' rich history
- Complimentary port pickup and drop off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
A fascinating piece of both Jamaican nature and history, the Green Grotto Caves are near Discovery Bay. As you explore the caves, you’ll see stalagmites, stalactites and a subterranean lake. Hear stories of slaves who hid in the caves, and marvel at the limestone formations. As a route of escape for the Spaniards during the English invasion in the 1600s and as a place to hide rum barrels during WWII, the history of Green Grotto Caves is rich.
This fantastic Ocho Rios shore excursion gives you the chance to see some of the best of Jamaica during the short time that you are in port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Ocho Rios for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.