- River-tubing shore excursion on Jamaica’s Rio Bueno from Ocho Rios
- Follow your expert guide as you float down the scenic Rio Bueno to Bengal Bay
- Admire the lush jungle landscape while tubing through river rapids toward the Caribbean Sea
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Then, jump in the water and float downstream with your guide! Tube along the winding Rio Bueno and enjoy the river’s twists and turns. Stop for a break under bamboo trees to relax by the river, swim in the cool waters, or try out the rope swing.
Continue your river tour over more rushing rapids as you pass under an old stone bridge toward the Caribbean Sea. When you get to the river delta, paddle over some small waves to reach the white-sand shores of beautiful Bengal Bay. Here, lounge in the sun, swim, and admire the tropical landscape before heading back to the Ocho Rios port.
Please note: this shore excursion cannot accept Royal Caribbean cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ocho Rios port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.