- Kayaking shore excursion on Jamaica’s Rio Bueno from Ocho Rios
- See lush green landscapes while kayaking on the Rio Bueno toward the Caribbean Sea with your experienced guide
- Lounge in the sun and swim in the warm waters after your kayaking adventure
- No kayaking experience is required!
- Port pickup and drop-off and all equipment included
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
After pickup from the Ocho Rios port, head to the Rio Bueno for a brief safety overview and training before getting into your two-person kayak. Then, paddle down the splashing rapids as you admire the scenic Jamaican jungle and spot wildlife. Halfway through your kayak trip, take a break and lounge by the river, swim in the warm water, or try out the nearby rope swing.
Then, hop back in your kayak and head farther downstream toward the Caribbean Sea. Follow your guide as you paddle to the shores of a secluded beach, where you can relax in the sun or swim before enjoying a relaxing drive back to the Ocho Rios port.
Please note: this shore excursion cannot accept Royal Caribbean cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Ocho Rios port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.