This Ocho Rios package brings you in close contact with the dolphins where you experience a one-to-one encounter as you swim and frolic with two friendly dolphins. You'll also see exciting birds, tropical fish, reptiles and amazing Jamaican plants as you take a gentle nature walk through lush, unspoiled tropical rainforest!
- Ultimate swim dolphin program in Ocho Rios
- Presentation and narration about dolphins
- Swim and play with the dolphins
- Tropical forest with reptiles, birds and fish
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
An interesting and informative presentation on the dolphins is first, before your personal trainer takes you for an unforgettable 30-minute swim with two playful,friendly dolphins, where you enter the home of these magnificent gentle mammals. Stroke their smooth skin, get kissed and even get a foot push or a dorsal pull by the dolphins around the cove.
The Dolphin Cove Jungle trails meander through dense tropical foliage interspersed with animals and birds in their natural habitat. Iguanas, snakes and other reptiles are fed as intriguing stories are narrated by your guide. Birds of the Caribbean and South America - macaws and parrots, entertain you and allow you to touch and be photographed with them. Stingrays, eels, fish and turtles are but a few of the fascinating sea creatures you will see as the trail passes the seaside lagoon. Hear the beat of the Jungle Drums as they syncopate Caribbean rhythms.
- Participants MUST be able to swim
- Children 8-10 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the same swim session who will be required to sign liability waiver
- Children 10-17 years must have an adult sign the waiver in order for them to participate
- For their safety, children under 8 years of age are not allowed to participate in this program
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this program
Please allow a minimum of 3 hours at Dolphin Cove at Treasure Reef in order to enjoy the park and facilities.
swimming with the dolphins was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!definitely go for this tour even though is more expensive than the others!!!!! its an amazing experience and you spend time with this beautiful animals kissing you, hold you up with their noses and taking you a small ride holding their fines!!!!!!just awesome and worth any penny!!!!! a little advise: the photos are overpriced 108 dollars including all photos of the group and videos!!!! bring a lap top with you or share email with the persons in the group, buy together the dvd, split the money, share the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was a great time and the grounds are absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this activity but be give yourself most of the day to spend here because there is so much to do and a lot is included in this package. Be prepared to buy pictures because cameras are not allowed in the dolphin pools and your definitely going to want these pictures!