- 2-day trip from Orlando to South Beach in Miami
- Take an exhilarating airboat ride through the Florida Everglades
- See a wild snake and alligator show
- Stay overnight in the wonderful Art Deco District
- Tour South Beach with your guide and enjoy plenty of free time to explore on your own
- Dolphin Swim upgrade lets you interact and play with dolphins with marine experts in Key Lago
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Dolphin says helloPhoto by: Anonymous
- Playing with the DolphinsPhoto by: Anonymous
- More Dolphin TricksPhoto by: Anonymous
- Dolphin TricksPhoto by: Anonymous
- Swimming with DolphinsPhoto by: Anonymous
- på airboat Turen i ...Photo by: Robert W
- Miami From AbovePhoto by: Anonymous
- Miami Sky LinePhoto by: Anonymous
- Cruise, South BeachPhoto by: Anonymous
- Beach, MiamiPhoto by: Anonymous
- View from Boat, South BeachPhoto by: Anonymous
- Back stroke with a differencePhoto by: Anonymous
- Dream come truePhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
This tour was brilliant.
Excellent tour guide Madeline who new about everything and was very funny. She recommended good places to eat and drink and places to visit.
Bus driver james was equally good and extremely helpful.
I would highly recommend this trip.
great value, great guide and driver. Hotel was fantastic and in excellent position. Would highly recommend
gator tour and dolphin swim really great
It's was a very plesant tour. Many fun!
The guide and the driver were very sympathtetics. Hotel was perfect!
I remain your data for a next time!
jade United Kingdom
A wonderful two days! The hotel was different to the one mentioned on the site but was beautiful!
The driver was a really lovely and chatty lady who gave us all a map and a info sheet on Miami.
I did expect that this would be a coach trip rather than a mini bus but there were stops for snacks and the loo both ways.
Would def do this again next time I go to Florida!
Great trip made e yes special by our wonderful tour guide Madeline. Great tips from her -,especially the tuna wrap at Earl of Sandwich and best Mexican food in Miami. A lot to pack I to 2 days but we'll WORTH it to witness alligators on the Everglades just feet from our boat, kissing dolphins a d strutting your stuff on Miami's south beach. Hope you get Madeline she was excellent and really looked after us. Thanks
TOOK THIS 2 DAY TOUR TO EVERGLADES AND ON TO MIAMI EXCEPTIONAL VALUE DRIVER AND GUIDE MOST INFORMATIVE HELPFUL AND PLEASENT NICE COACH GOOD QUALITY HOTEL EVERYGLADE TRIP MOST ENJOYABLE LOVED MIAMI BAY AREA AND THEN SOUTH BEACH. BRENDAN WARD
It was a great experience! Strongly recommend it, it is excellent value for this trip.
We had a great time on this trip and would recommend it to anyone who wants to see more of the area around Orlando, but does not want to drive. The pick-ups were punctual. Madeline, the Tour Guide and Herman, the Driver were absolutely brilliant, pointing out all interesting places along the journey.
The Dolphin swim was amazing with 2 adult dolphins and a baby swimming with 2 people, we have 164 photos to show. I would do this trip again.
Excellent tour. Guide and coach driver were fantastic. The dolphin swim was amazing and so glad chose this instead of discovery cove !