- Day trip to Clearwater Beach from Orlando with pirate cruise
- Board Captain Memo’s pirate ship, the Pirate’s Ransom, for a 2-hour voyage
- Unlimited soft drink, beer or wine onboard
- Listen to the cool sounds of island reggae as you sail in the Gulf of Mexico
- Swim in the sea or relax on the sand at Clearwater Beach
- Round-trip transport, lunch and drinks included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a great choice for kids of all ages. You'll get several hours of beach time, plus the chance to play pirate. The cruise also offers music, unlimited drinks and the possibility of seeing dolphins!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Would recommend this day trip to everyone!. Clearwater is lovely and clean, with a beach to 'die for'!. And the Pirate Cruise is fantastic, the crew really interact with the 'young-uns' on board, and they look after you really well.
Will definately return for this great day out.
We had a great day at the beach. The dolphins even joined us near shore to frolick I the shallow water! Captain Memo and crew were terrific. Highly recommended!
absolutely fantastic trip!
Carmen T USA
It was a nice tour, but not as great as I expected. We were picked up late and by the time we got off the bus in Clearwater, we didn't have much more than an hour on the beach we were doing the pirate cruise, so needed time to eat lunch. The Cruise was nice, but seemed we mostly circled near the shore. We were travelling with a 3 year old, so after returning from the cruise there wasn't really enough time to do anything except wait for the bus. Although the driver was friendly, the ride was nothing great. Felt the tour was not really worth the almost 300 CAD we paid for three of us.