- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including lunch with an astronaut plus KSC Up-Close tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Have lunch with a NASA astronaut
- Learn how space vehicles are assembled during an Up-Close guided tour
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Reviewed by Ronald A, April 2013
Transportation was worth it. Do the shuttle sim for sure even if you cant see all of visitor center. Lunch with astro well worth it (good food, presentation, Q/A). Atlantis to be displayed late summer. Bus tour of launch sites, inside VAB, and saturn rocket (skip saturn show) was the best part.
Reviewed by chytamlau, April 2013
The bus driver / tour guide is very experienced and suggested good route to us, so we can get more things covered with the limited time. You actually need to go for a 2 days trip or 2 separate visits in order to see the major attractions. It was great to meet and have photos with the astronaut, Tom Jones, the only astronaut that had been on 4 space missions.