- 2-hour eco-adventure in an elevated, open-air, safari coach
- Visit a real Florida ranch to see Spanish colonial cattle and the unique Florida Cracker Horse
- Explore Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- See native wildlife and cypress trees up to 500 years old
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
What You Can Expect
Your safari continues deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida wildlife conservation area, a piece of wilderness preserved just as nature intended. This pristine site boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther. From your coach, you’ll have a fantastic view of the wildlife.
Mid-way through your journey, hop off the coach and stretch your legs at a boardwalk that takes you into a densely forested floodplain. This beautiful spot features crystal-clear tea-colored water, a diverse canopy full of life and cypress trees up to 500 years old.
We were spoilt as there were only 6 of us for this tour but we enjoyed every minute of it. I particularly loved the fact that we were all encouraged to watch out for wildlife and our guide was informative as well as amusing. This is a very peaceful place and a taste of something very different to the theme parks
Very nice tour and the guide was very informative. We saw a lot of animals and had perfect weather.