- 2-hour eco-adventure in an elevated, open-air, safari coach
- Visit a real Florida ranch to see Spanish colonial cattle and the unique Florida Cracker Horse
- Explore Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- See native wildlife and cypress trees up to 500 years old
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
What You Can Expect
Learned about local wildlife from knowledgeable locals--alligators, tortoises, panthers, original Spanish cattle, etc. Good vehicles, good people, and enjoyable day.
Well worth it!
Cathryn W United Kingdom
We were spoilt as there were only 6 of us for this tour but we enjoyed every minute of it. I particularly loved the fact that we were all encouraged to watch out for wildlife and our guide was informative as well as amusing. This is a very peaceful place and a taste of something very different to the theme parks
Very nice tour and the guide was very informative. We saw a lot of animals and had perfect weather.
Lesley O United Kingdom
lovely experience, caoch ride fascinating and well enjoyed by our 4 year old.will visit again
The trip was OK, the guide was great. But we were not lucky to see a lot of animals.
it was not exactly what I was expecting.
The people that work at Eco-Safari were very nice and full of information. The grounds are nice and we learned a great deal about field burning. We only saw a few animals in the wild but it was a very cold day. The tape at the beginning was very long and made us quite sad!
We enjoyed the tour but were expecting to see more of the animals as promoted in the brochure, the tour guide has never seen the puma and rarely the bobcat so false advertising is wrong