- 2-hour eco-adventure in an elevated, open-air, safari coach
- Visit a real Florida ranch to see Spanish colonial cattle and the unique Florida Cracker Horse
- Explore Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- See native wildlife and cypress trees up to 500 years old
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
Your safari continues deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida wildlife conservation area, a piece of wilderness preserved just as nature intended. This pristine site boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther. From your coach, you’ll have a fantastic view of the wildlife.
Mid-way through your journey, hop off the coach and stretch your legs at a boardwalk that takes you into a densely forested floodplain. This beautiful spot features crystal-clear tea-colored water, a diverse canopy full of life and cypress trees up to 500 years old.
Reviewed by Lesley O, United Kingdom, January 2013
lovely experience, caoch ride fascinating and well enjoyed by our 4 year old.will visit again
Reviewed by Cindi, April 2011
The people that work at Eco-Safari were very nice and full of information. The grounds are nice and we learned a great deal about field burning. We only saw a few animals in the wild but it was a very cold day. The tape at the beginning was very long and made us quite sad!