- 2-hour eco-adventure in an elevated, open-air, safari coach
- Visit a real Florida ranch to see Spanish colonial cattle and the unique Florida Cracker Horse
- Explore Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- See native wildlife and cypress trees up to 500 years old
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
What You Can Expect
Your safari continues deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida wildlife conservation area, a piece of wilderness preserved just as nature intended. This pristine site boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther. From your coach, you’ll have a fantastic view of the wildlife.
Mid-way through your journey, hop off the coach and stretch your legs at a boardwalk that takes you into a densely forested floodplain. This beautiful spot features crystal-clear tea-colored water, a diverse canopy full of life and cypress trees up to 500 years old.
lovely experience, caoch ride fascinating and well enjoyed by our 4 year old.will visit again
The people that work at Eco-Safari were very nice and full of information. The grounds are nice and we learned a great deal about field burning. We only saw a few animals in the wild but it was a very cold day. The tape at the beginning was very long and made us quite sad!