- See the spectacular "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" fireworks display from the air without the crowds
- Departs from two convenient locations
- Watch the "IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" show from your 3-passenger helicopter
- All taxes and fees included - nothing to pay on the day
- Scenic helicopter flight over Downtown Disney, Universal Studios and SeaWorld
What You Can Expect
"IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth" is a 12-minute pyrotechnic show featuring breathtaking fireworks, brilliant bursts of fire, laser-light effects, dramatic fountain barges and the world's first spherical video display system.
Epcot Center, Disney's 300-acre park, is divided into two lands - World Showcase and Future World. Sitting in the middle of these lands is the World Showcase Lagoon. From your seat in the sky, you'll see the beautifully lit Spaceship Earth - the focal point of Epcot Center. You'll also be able to spot some of the re-created monuments from World Showcase including the pyramids in Mexico, the gardens of Japan, the totem poles of Canada and the cobbled streets of France.
In addition to your flight over Epcot Center for the entire fireworks spectacular, you'll also fly over Disney's Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, SeaWorld, Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure.
Please note: This tour requires a two adult fare minimum purchase - no exceptions. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival.
Loved It!! Brought my wife on this tour and she absolutely loved it! Staff was extremely friendly, informative, and new what they were doing. Pilot even offered to take our pictures next to the helicopter with our own camera.
Absolutely fantastic. Easy booking and wonderful experienced company in Orlando. Highly recommended