- Florida Airboat Adventure
- Discover the Florida wetlands south of Orlando
- Watch for gators, one may pop up above water to check you out!
- Race across the water surface at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour
- Upgrade to the VIP airboat tour for a 45-minute ride where you'll visit more remote natural places not seen on the regular tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a fast and fun ride through the Florida wetlands. There's so much wildlife around so bring along binoculars and a good camera. You may also want to dress in light layers since you might get wet!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Well recommended trip. Great price and very knowledgeable driver/pilot :)
The tour was great. Although the weather was cool in late afternoon, it was fun. Our guide, captain Eddie was a great one. He has been doing it a long time and is very knowledgeable about the area. he made the trip fun and informative.
Best time ever
We are loved!!!
The trip was very exciting. It was fun to actually ride on Airboat and interesting to see and learn about Alligators and their environment. Cost was reasonable. My husband and I are in our 50's and we enjoyed trip.. Recommend going in the morning, gators don't like heat. Wear a hat and bring binoculars.
It was a wonderful experience! The animals and landscape we saw were beautiful!
Julieann P USA
Stella O Ireland