- Florida Airboat Adventure
- Discover the Florida wetlands south of Orlando
- Watch for gators, one may pop up above water to check you out!
- Race across the water surface at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour
- Upgrade to the VIP airboat tour for a 45-minute ride where you'll visit more remote natural places not seen on the regular tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a fast and fun ride through the Florida wetlands. There's so much wildlife around so bring along binoculars and a good camera. You may also want to dress in light layers since you might get wet!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As well as the most famous resident, the Florida gator, the area is home to an abundant array of birds. A large variety of reptiles, turtles and frogs also call this part of the world home. If its the wildlife you want to see, the local residents are more active in the mornings during the warmer months, and around midday during the colder months.
Upgrade to the VIP tour for a 45-minute airboat ride where you'll slice through walls of tall grass and zip across the surface of the water as you enjoy wild wetlands, tall cypress trees & diverse wildlife, including alligators, turtles, birds and visit more remote natural places not seen on the regular tour.
Well recommended trip. Great price and very knowledgeable driver/pilot :)
The tour was great. Although the weather was cool in late afternoon, it was fun. Our guide, captain Eddie was a great one. He has been doing it a long time and is very knowledgeable about the area. he made the trip fun and informative.