- Florida Airboat Adventure
- Discover the Florida wetlands south of Orlando
- Watch for gators, one may pop up above water to check you out!
- Race across the water surface at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour
- Upgrade to the VIP airboat tour for a 45-minute ride where you'll visit more remote natural places not seen on the regular tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
As well as the most famous resident, the Florida gator, the area is home to an abundant array of birds. A large variety of reptiles, turtles and frogs also call this part of the world home. If its the wildlife you want to see, the local residents are more active in the mornings during the warmer months, and around midday during the colder months.
Upgrade to the VIP tour for a 45-minute airboat ride where you'll slice through walls of tall grass and zip across the surface of the water as you enjoy wild wetlands, tall cypress trees & diverse wildlife, including alligators, turtles, birds and visit more remote natural places not seen on the regular tour.
Florida Airboat Adventure departs every 30 minutes from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Reviewed by AURA C C, June 2012
It was a wonderful experience! The animals and landscape we saw were beautiful!
Reviewed by Anonymous, March 2010