- 30-minute or 1-hour airboat ride through Central Florida's Everglades
- Travel through 4,200 acres (1,699 hectares) of protected swamps, marshes and rivers
- Explore the 13 acre (5 hectare) park and visit the tropical bird aviary
- Watch the alligator-handling show
- Take a photo with a live alligator!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Alligators everywhere! Bring a camera with a high shutter speed, as the alligators pop in and out of the water quickly and you don't want to miss them! Binoculars may also come in handy, especially if you want to spot more wildlife and birds.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Activities 4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- captainPhoto by: claude s
- WildFlorida0154.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- WildFlorida0161.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- WildFlorida0146.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_4196.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Dock.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_4187.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- 5467OHEP1.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- 5467OHEP2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- 11599_571594879529369_14982984 ...Photo by: Anonymous
- 252672_462098593814696_1626056 ...Photo by: Anonymous
- 420916_343192089036317_1013781 ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
It was a cloudy day but we had a blast.
Nice Alligator Encounter, great Airboat Tour, funny and friendly captain! Recommendable!
Family of 8 ages 9 to 69 throughly the full trip and show.
I was impressed with the extensive zoo they had on the property. Also prices for souvenir photos were reasonable. Great ride throught the everglades. We saw quite a few wild live species in their natural habitat. Including bald eagles.
October is the time to go! No big crowds and lots of personal attention. The food at the cafe was fresh and we'll prepared. If you have kids, I highly recommend the 1/2 day package.
Great family experience. Capt. Alec was informative and a super guide. We would do it again.
Everything about this tour was wonderful. We only saw three alligators in the wild but the day was extremely hot. The airboat ride was amazing. Saw lots of birds.
It was amazing!!!! All the staff were pleasant. The wild park had many beautiful animals. The air boat trip gave us a chance to see many birds but the alligators were hiding due to how hot it was. Nonetheless, we saw and fed plenty of alligators in the wild park.
This tour was amazing!