- Airboat ride and swamp excursion in the Florida Everglades
- Enjoy an exhilarating 45-minute airboat ride with your certified US Coast Guard captain
- Visit exclusive, remote locations where regular tours don't go
- Slice through tall grass at controlled speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
- A fun and safe adventure for all ages
Make your way to Southport Park for an exciting 45-minute airboat ride and discover the unspoiled beauty of the Central Florida Everglades! Receive complimentary hearing protection prior to boarding your 6-passenger airboat. Let your experienced, certified US Coast Guard captain take you into a breathtaking wilderness on a safe and fun journey!
Zip across the water and through tall grass at controlled speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph) as you enjoy wild wetlands, tall cypress trees and diverse wildlife. See alligators, turtles, birds and more! Don’t hesitate to ask your expert captain any questions you may have during your trip. Stop along the way to take photos and ride along Lake Tohopekaliga, the source of the Florida Everglades.
Reviewed by Sue, April 2013
There were only 6 passengers on the trip. Our guide was very knowledgable about all the wildlife. We were lucky enough to see several alligators, two water snakes, an American Bald Eagle and various rare birds. All were seen close up.
A value for money trip.
Reviewed by Joseph F, April 2012
Awsome. We saw all kinds of wildlife, but the 8 foot alligator in the water was the best. The staff at Boggy Creek was friendly and accommodating. This is definately a must do on your vacation.