- Airboat ride and swamp excursion in the Florida Everglades
- Enjoy an exhilarating 45-minute airboat ride with your certified US Coast Guard captain
- Visit exclusive, remote locations where regular tours don't go
- Slice through tall grass at controlled speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
- A fun and safe adventure for all ages
What You Can Expect
Was more than we were expecting. Delayed slightly due to lightning in the area, but the trip with Captain Andy more than made up for it. The Captain made every effort to show us the wildlife - including alligators, a bald eagle and other at risk birds. Had a great time!
Lesley O United Kingdom
Superb trip, good guide.Private boat allowed for much interaction and alligator spotting
We took the small air boat.
The guide was great.
OUR AIRBOAT RIDE WAS AWESOME, AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK NEXT YEAR and TAKE OUR FAMILY WITH US, THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR HELP..YOU MAKE IT VERY EASY FOR US!!!
It was great - but go early for a good chance of seeing alligators when it's hot. Guide was excellent.
There were only 6 passengers on the trip. Our guide was very knowledgable about all the wildlife. We were lucky enough to see several alligators, two water snakes, an American Bald Eagle and various rare birds. All were seen close up.
A value for money trip.
Awsome. We saw all kinds of wildlife, but the 8 foot alligator in the water was the best. The staff at Boggy Creek was friendly and accommodating. This is definately a must do on your vacation.
It is a long way out and there is no real transport other than taxi at 120 return
Birds, Alligators, Nature, Beauty!!