- Airboat ride and swamp excursion in the Florida Everglades
- Enjoy an exhilarating 45-minute airboat ride with your certified US Coast Guard captain
- Visit exclusive, remote locations where regular tours don't go
- Slice through tall grass at controlled speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
- A fun and safe adventure for all ages
What You Can Expect
Make your way to Southport Park for an exciting 45-minute airboat ride and discover the unspoiled beauty of the Central Florida Everglades! Receive complimentary hearing protection prior to boarding your 6-passenger airboat. Let your experienced, certified US Coast Guard captain take you into a breathtaking wilderness on a safe and fun journey!
Zip across the water and through tall grass at controlled speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph) as you enjoy wild wetlands, tall cypress trees and diverse wildlife. See alligators, turtles, birds and more! Don’t hesitate to ask your expert captain any questions you may have during your trip. Stop along the way to take photos and ride along Lake Tohopekaliga, the source of the Florida Everglades.
OUR AIRBOAT RIDE WAS AWESOME, AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK NEXT YEAR and TAKE OUR FAMILY WITH US, THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR HELP..YOU MAKE IT VERY EASY FOR US!!!
It was great - but go early for a good chance of seeing alligators when it's hot. Guide was excellent.