- 2-Park Pass to Fun Spot America
- Enjoy a family-friendly day of action-packed entertainment and fun in Orlando and Kissimmee
- Ride roller coasters, enjoy thrill rides, race go-karts and test your luck at the arcade games (includes nominal fees)
- Kids-only play area is perfect for families with young children
- Only pay to ride, admission is free!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Fun Spot America is great for the whole family, admission is free so you only need to pay for the rides!
What You Can Expect
Fun Spot America Orlando
Race along Orlando’s only wooden roller coaster, 'White Lightning,' race your friends on the multi-level go-kart speed track, or test out the new 250 ft SkyCoaster (additional cost). Play more than 100 new and classic video games in the arcade, hop on a thrill ride such as the 'Rip Curl,' and then take the plunge on the spinning, dipping 'Paratrooper' and watch the rest of the park swirl around you as you pick up more and more speed!
Fun Spot America Kissimmee
Ride the world's tallest SkyCoaster at 300 feet (91 meters) high and race your friends on the multi-level go-kart speed track. Play more than 100 new and classic video games in the arcade and join the speed race on the 'Rockstar Coaster,' where you control how fast and how much your coaster spins along tight turns and under heavy g-forces!
The Kid’s Spot offers smaller thrills for your smaller ones, letting your young children enjoy a calmer but equally fun experience. All the rides in this slower-speed section are designed for those between 24 inches (61 cm) and 42 inches (107 cm) tall. Hop 'Kiddie Coaster' or venture through the mini fun house.