- Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
- Gospel music performance at the House of Blues
- Includes a southern home cooked brunch
- Visit Lake Eola, Winter park and chic Park Avenue
- Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Feast on mouthwatering Southern specialties while you listen to a stirring gospel music performance. A wonderful choice for fans of the genre and church groups.
What You Can Expect
In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore exclusive and chic Park Avenue. You won't find any strip malls or department stores here, it's all upscale boutiques, specialty retailers quaint cafes and art galleries. Don't forget your credit card!
Next, enjoy the Gospel tour at the House of Blues where you are entertained by local gospel choirs and singers performing a professional gospel music show. You will spend around 1.5 hours as the House of Blues where as you enjoy the music, you dine on a delicious southern home cooked brunch.
Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.
- Brunch starts at approximately 1pm. On most Sunday mornings there is a farmers market at Lake Eola where, if time permits, you will be able to purchase some locally produce and specialty iteams.
- Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability
- Fresh pastries, croissants and cinnamon buns
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Cooked chilled prawns with cocktail sauce
- Smoked catfish board
- Potato salad and Caesar salad
- Macaroni and cheese
- BBQ chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken jambalaya
- Apple cobbler or banana bread pudding
- Freshly baked assorted cookies
- Whole roasted prime rib of beef
- Honey-baked ham
- Omelet station
- Iced tea, lemonade, coffee and tea
Great day out meet great people who were very friendly. Gospel experiance A1 just like our driver who told us all the interesting things about Orlando and Kissimmee. A1
THE MOST WONDERFUL. EXPERIENCE, WE USUALLY WORSHIP THEN GO FOR BRUNCH, WE WENT TO THE MOST DELICIOUS BRUNCH, ALL THE SOUTHERN DELICIOUS GREATS, THEN WONDERFUL MUSIC AND WORSHIP.