- Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
- Gospel music performance at the House of Blues
- Includes a southern home cooked brunch
- Visit Lake Eola, Winter park and chic Park Avenue
- Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Feast on mouthwatering Southern specialties while you listen to a stirring gospel music performance. A wonderful choice for fans of the genre and church groups.
What You Can Expect
In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore exclusive and chic Park Avenue. You won't find any strip malls or department stores here, it's all upscale boutiques, specialty retailers quaint cafes and art galleries. Don't forget your credit card!
Next, enjoy the Gospel tour at the House of Blues where you are entertained by local gospel choirs and singers performing a professional gospel music show. You will spend around 1.5 hours as the House of Blues where as you enjoy the music, you dine on a delicious southern home cooked brunch.
Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.
- Brunch starts at approximately 1pm. On most Sunday mornings there is a farmers market at Lake Eola where, if time permits, you will be able to purchase some locally produce and specialty iteams.
- Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability
- Fresh pastries, croissants and cinnamon buns
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Cooked chilled prawns with cocktail sauce
- Smoked catfish board
- Potato salad and Caesar salad
- Macaroni and cheese
- BBQ chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken jambalaya
- Apple cobbler or banana bread pudding
- Freshly baked assorted cookies
- Whole roasted prime rib of beef
- Honey-baked ham
- Omelet station
- Iced tea, lemonade, coffee and tea
Great day out meet great people who were very friendly. Gospel experiance A1 just like our driver who told us all the interesting things about Orlando and Kissimmee. A1
THE MOST WONDERFUL. EXPERIENCE, WE USUALLY WORSHIP THEN GO FOR BRUNCH, WE WENT TO THE MOST DELICIOUS BRUNCH, ALL THE SOUTHERN DELICIOUS GREATS, THEN WONDERFUL MUSIC AND WORSHIP.
Wonderfull meal truly a great Gospel experience awsome tour guide Lise have already recagmended Gospel brunch to friends and family it was truly a blessed experience
Awesome! We ended up on stage with Kirk Franklin representing a married couple that had been married a long time. We were celebrating our 29th anniversary at the time. Wonderful experience! The music, entertainment and food was incredible! We ended up on YouTube! We have been the "talk" of family and friends.
This was a terrific day. Our driver was outstanding and did every thing in his power to satisfy all our wants which was exception. The Gospel Brunch exceeded our expectations and I only wish that we have that kind of spritual melody here in Australia.... a wonderful day.
Overall, had a very pleasant day. The boat tour scenery was beautiful. City tours were very informative and visited really upscale areas. The main event, the Gospel Brunch was a blessing! The singing group was very inspiring and gifted, but would have liked to hear a few more songs. The food was delicious. It was an interesting and entertaining day.
Please do not miss this if you are visiting Orlando. The worship music was great. The buffet too is worth!
I had a great time on the tour. The boat ride was really nice and I loved the Gospel Brunch! Great day over-all.