Enjoy a professional gospel music performance at the House of Blues while you indulge in a southern home cooked brunch. Your tour will also include a fantastic Orlando City Tour, which includes a scenic boat ride in Winter Park and a visit to Disney's City of Celebration.
- Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
- Gospel music performance at the House of Blues
- Includes a southern home cooked brunch
- Visit Lake Eola, Winter park and chic Park Avenue
- Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration
You'll begin your tour of Orlando at Lake Eola. Established in 1888 this was the first piece of land that was donated to the City of Orlando to be made into public spaces. Continue to Winter Park, the self proclaimed "Venice of America" due to its canals and cobbled streets. Here you will take a one-hour cruise along the "Chain of Lakes".
In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore exclusive and chic Park Avenue. You won't find any strip malls or department stores here, it's all upscale boutiques, specialty retailers quaint cafes and art galleries. Don't forget your credit card!
Next, enjoy the Gospel tour at the House of Blues where you are entertained by local gospel choirs and singers performing a professional gospel music show. You will spend around 1.5 hours as the House of Blues where as you enjoy the music, you dine on a delicious southern home cooked brunch.
Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.
- Fresh pastries, croissants and cinnamon buns
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Cooked chilled prawns with cocktail sauce
- Smoked catfish board
- Potato salad and Caesar salad
- Macaroni and cheese
- BBQ chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- Chicken jambalaya
- Apple cobbler or banana bread pudding
- Freshly baked assorted cookies
- Whole roasted prime rib of beef
- Honey-baked ham
- Omelet station
- Iced tea, lemonade, coffee and tea