- 1.5-hour horseback-riding adventure near Orlando
- Explore Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- Travel the historic trails traveled by Native Americans back in the 1500s
- Ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
What You Can Expect
Once on your horse, head out on an adventure deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida, which has preserved the wilderness just as nature intended. This pristine conservation area boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther.
Travel along historic trails first traveled on horseback by Native Americans back in the 16th century. Mid-way through your journey, take a break to stretch your legs and explore a densely forested floodplain on an easy-access boardwalk. Back on horseback, you will have the opportunity to ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek!