- 1.5-hour horseback-riding adventure near Orlando
- Explore Forever Florida, a 4,700-acre eco-ranch and wildlife conservation area
- Travel the historic trails traveled by Native Americans back in the 1500s
- Ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek
- Learn about and contribute to wilderness conservation
What You Can Expect
Once on your horse, head out on an adventure deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida, which has preserved the wilderness just as nature intended. This pristine conservation area boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther.
Travel along historic trails first traveled on horseback by Native Americans back in the 16th century. Mid-way through your journey, take a break to stretch your legs and explore a densely forested floodplain on an easy-access boardwalk. Back on horseback, you will have the opportunity to ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek!
Absolutely excellent. Our guide Maggie was very informative, the trail was very interesting and the horses were very well behaved. Maggie answered all our questions and genuinely seemed to care for the eco-reserve. We all enjoyed this trip very much and would recommend to anyone of any riding ability, from complete beginner onwards.
Fantastic location, staff were very good and helpful, whole experience was first class