- Unlimited Ride Pass to I-RIDE Trolley in Orlando
- Hop on a trolley every 20 or 30 minutes and enjoy a flexible sightseeing itinerary
- Hop off at 85 stops of the Main Line along International Drive or 22 stops of the Green Line including Universal Boulevard
- Transfer easily between the two routes
- Avoid parking fees at local attractions
What You Can Expect
friendly service, sometimes long waiting times in full sunlight and than you get cooled right down in their aircondition. you meet lots of nice people on the ride too
A real easy way to get around , in the morning , into the evening. glad i had it
Very good price easy access to bus used a lot while we were in Orlando.
Would use again very convenient.
Always on time and cheerful drivers especially the red north driver trolley 25 he was so fun we just loved taking his trolley he made everyone's day plus the music on there was great can't wait till next Sumer to come again
Was a fantastic trip and the I-Ride is a great way to get around International Drive
Very good for value
Some times packed on busy times
Only once did not get on , full up
Not long to wait for next one
Well worth the money payed
This trolley is ideal if staying on I- drive. We´re smack bang in the middle at the Avanti resort with no car have have used it almost everyday. Frequent, quick and staff very friendly.
Always a good way to travel on International Drive. Handy maps and excellent service.
good service and worth every penny
Quick,easy,and convenient, I use this site all the time when I am buying my I-Ride tickets