- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including lunch with an astronaut plus KSC Up-Close tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Have lunch with a NASA astronaut
- Learn how space vehicles are assembled during an Up-Close guided tour
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a tour that has it all, this trip is for you -- round-trip transport, in-depth exhibits, an IMAX movie and a guided tour of where NASA builds spacecrafts. To top it off, ask a real astronaut questions over lunch and get his or her autograph. Families love this one!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On you journey you will see many of America's space program icons including the countdown clock at Press Site, a crawler transporter used to move Apollo moon rockets, and the Operations and Checkout building where the astronauts depart from to travel to the launch pads.
Please note: may not have an abundance of time to spend at each stop due to multiple exhibits.
An excellent tour with so much information to take in that you need another day. The lunch with an astronaut (Tom Jones) was very interesting and entertaining for all ages, the food and service catered for all dietary requirements. It was a rush to fit everything in and we missed the IMAX which we had been looking forward to. The Atlantis display was excellent and very informative. The "expert" tour was quite extensive, didn't have any time to see the Astronauts Hall of Fame and not having a car made it difficult to just revisit that facility. The heat bouncing off the hard surfaces and with minimal shade outside you needed to keep hydrated, sun screen and a hat or even better an umbrella. A great day out.
I would suggest this tour. I am happy with this program. If you have children, you should take this program. You will not disappointed.