- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including lunch with an astronaut plus KSC Up-Close tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Have lunch with a NASA astronaut
- Learn how space vehicles are assembled during an Up-Close guided tour
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a tour that has it all, this trip is for you -- round-trip transport, in-depth exhibits, an IMAX movie and a guided tour of where NASA builds spacecrafts. To top it off, ask a real astronaut questions over lunch and get his or her autograph. Families love this one!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On you journey you will see many of America's space program icons including the countdown clock at Press Site, a crawler transporter used to move Apollo moon rockets, and the Operations and Checkout building where the astronauts depart from to travel to the launch pads.
Please note: may not have an abundance of time to spend at each stop due to multiple exhibits.
great day throughtout the tour driver peter was great at tips and info the day was planned out for me which helps if yuo have not being their before,price of water and tour gifts where great also.go bye the tour route not bye yuorself ,i recommend the meal with a astronought it was first class
What a day!!! The awesome power of the magnificent machines on display was mind boggling. The sheer size, and the ingenuity of man was a potent mix. Was dumbstruck when Atlantis came into view and being so close was to her was incredible. Lunch with our Astronaut was a pleasure, such a interesting and entertaining man, full of anecdotes of life on board the space station. A little disappointed that we could not get nearer to the launch sights, but hey all in all, an absolutely "do not miss" experience