- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including lunch with an astronaut plus KSC Up-Close tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Have lunch with a NASA astronaut
- Learn how space vehicles are assembled during an Up-Close guided tour
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a tour that has it all, this trip is for you -- round-trip transport, in-depth exhibits, an IMAX movie and a guided tour of where NASA builds spacecrafts. To top it off, ask a real astronaut questions over lunch and get his or her autograph. Families love this one!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fantastic experience for us for the whole family
So many great things to see in this tour. A long day, but well worth it.
it was a great time. well worth the cost.
the tour guide and bus driver where great. we would do it again.
Very nicely done!!! Our friver was charming and informative. Great experience
This trip was amazing and the tour guides were really helpful. Only downside I can see is there wasn't enough time for us to look at everything!
Nannarae New Zealand
A fantastic day - very informative and courteous driver. Could have had an extra hour at the Space Centre, however, the dining with an astronaut experience was a highlight of our holiday.
excellent tour especially if you only have one day to spend there. the kids ages 11 and 13 absolutely loved it. They wanted to go back another day. there is so much to see.
Great tour! Such a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The lunch was terrific and had good conversation with those sitting at my table. The bus driver was good, though a little hard to understand sometimes with a thick Cuban accent—but she had great information to share during the drive and nice tips to get the most out of the Space Center. I would do this tour again!
everything about this tour was fabulous!