- Day trip to the Kennedy Space Center from Orlando including lunch with an astronaut plus KSC Up-Close tour of the Vehicle Assembly Building
- Ride aboard a Space Shuttle for a simulated Shuttle Launch Experience
- View IMAX screenings for a virtual trip to the International Space Station
- Have lunch with a NASA astronaut
- Learn how space vehicles are assembled during an Up-Close guided tour
- Round-trip transportation by bus from selected Orlando hotels included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want a tour that has it all, this trip is for you -- round-trip transport, in-depth exhibits, an IMAX movie and a guided tour of where NASA builds spacecrafts. To top it off, ask a real astronaut questions over lunch and get his or her autograph. Families love this one!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On you journey you will see many of America's space program icons including the countdown clock at Press Site, a crawler transporter used to move Apollo moon rockets, and the Operations and Checkout building where the astronauts depart from to travel to the launch pads.
Please note: may not have an abundance of time to spend at each stop due to multiple exhibits.
excellent tour especially if you only have one day to spend there. the kids ages 11 and 13 absolutely loved it. They wanted to go back another day. there is so much to see.
Great tour! Such a wonderful experience from beginning to end. The lunch was terrific and had good conversation with those sitting at my table. The bus driver was good, though a little hard to understand sometimes with a thick Cuban accent—but she had great information to share during the drive and nice tips to get the most out of the Space Center. I would do this tour again!