- Kennedy Space Center General Admission
- Explore interactive exhibits, IMAX films and a Space Shuttle simulator
- Your pass can be used over two consecutive days in a seven-day period
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's so much to see at the space center and this tour makes it easy to get the full experience!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cape CanaveralPhoto by: lauroabreu
- Saturn 5Photo by: Ian P
- Aiming highPhoto by: Ian P
- The PlanPhoto by: Ian P
- Tour to Kennedy Space centerPhoto by: Vamsi P
- fuséesPhoto by: Humbert C
- NASAPhoto by: Friedbert R
- tripulando AtlantisPhoto by: Ma Cristina O
- Capsula EspacialPhoto by: humbertoschuch
- Saturn V exhibitPhoto by: Anonymous
- 3, 2, 1Photo by: Anonymous
- Launch AreaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Rocket Ship GardenPhoto by: Anonymous
- Old Space SuitsPhoto by: Anonymous
- BusPhoto by: Anonymous
- Really old space gearPhoto by: Anonymous
- CrocPhoto by: Anonymous
- Astronaut Hall of FamePhoto by: Katja
Ireland, 05 2011
- KCS - Rocket GardenPhoto by: Katja
Ireland, 05 2011
- The Hardman Family visiting ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The journey starts in the Atlantis theater with a close-up view of Space Shuttle Atlantis and more than 60 interactive exhibits. It's a moving celebration of humankind’s greatest achievements. Then in the Shuttle Launch Experience, discover the sights, sounds and feelings of a real Space Shuttle launch. Buckle up and get ready for launch in a one-of-a-kind, custom-designed crew cabin.
In the Apollo/Saturn V Center, relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting a man on the moon and the joy that was realized in that moment around the world. Also, take a bus tour past some of the most iconic NASA landmarks. Meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show. Visit the impressive Rocket Garden, featuring the first rocket to break free from gravity, and reflective Astronaut Memorial, honoring NASA’s fallen heroes. Then learn more about what it takes to explore Mars at Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted.
Finally, check out the 5-story IMAX theaters for breathtaking images captured by the Hubble Space Telescope, plus an astronaut’s view of space in Science on a Sphere.
For the kids, be sure to stop by the Children’s Play Dome, a one-of-a-kind space-themed playground where youngsters can take off in a spacecraft, climb a moon rock wall, crawl through rocket tunnels and slide to the surface of the Moon.
It was AWESOME, Kennedy Space Center was incredible.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. From the bus ride around the complex to the and #34;Shuttle experience and #34; to the Appollo exhibits - it was fun, informative and historical. I would go again.
What a great tour........a whole day of fun and learning. Highly recommend this tour to everyone that visits Orlando.
I would highly recommended Kennedy Space Center to anyone!! Great place to visit and get well educated!!!
Had a great time. Everyone that works there are also wonderful.
tour was very informative, learned a lot about the new shuttle program.
would be enjoyed by all ages
We spent an entire day at this exciting, fascinating complex. It FAR exceeded any expectations I may have had. Anyone at any age should appreciate this place. And I'm not even a Star Wars fan.
Stunning! We could easily have spent two days here!
We had a wonderful time......
We will recommend Viator....