- Kennedy Space Center admission with optional upgrades
- Explore interactive exhibits, IMAX films and a Space Shuttle simulator
- Opt for the Ultimate Space Pass to also tour the center's launch facility and get a feel for what it really takes to propel a craft into space
- Your pass can be used over two consecutive days in a seven-day period
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
There's so much to see at the space center and this tour makes it easy to get the full experience. Space buffs love the option to have lunch with an astronaut!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cape CanaveralPhoto by: lauroabreu
- Saturn 5Photo by: Ian P
- Aiming highPhoto by: Ian P
- The PlanPhoto by: Ian P
- Tour to Kennedy Space centerPhoto by: Vamsi P
- fuséesPhoto by: Humbert C
- NASAPhoto by: Friedbert R
- tripulando AtlantisPhoto by: Ma Cristina O
- Capsula EspacialPhoto by: humbertoschuch
- Saturn V exhibitPhoto by: Anonymous
- 3, 2, 1Photo by: Anonymous
- Launch AreaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Rocket Ship GardenPhoto by: Anonymous
- Old Space SuitsPhoto by: Anonymous
- BusPhoto by: Anonymous
- Really old space gearPhoto by: Anonymous
- CrocPhoto by: Anonymous
- Astronaut Hall of FamePhoto by: Katja
Ireland, 05 2011
- KCS - Rocket GardenPhoto by: Katja
Ireland, 05 2011
- The Hardman Family visiting ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Stunning! We could easily have spent two days here!
We had a wonderful time......
We will recommend Viator....
Great day out for all the family members. The highlight was the Space Shuttle Atlantis and the IMAX films- fantastic. You will need all day and try to get there early to avoid the queues!
The space centre was my highlight of our holiday.
This place is amazing you could easily spend more than just 1 day here. Very interesting with the theatre's you learn so much. The guides are brilliant and extremely knowledgeable. We didn't have time to go the Astronaut Hall of Fame as we ran out of time.
What a remarkable place, had a wonderful time, like going back into history. Nice facility at the Space Center and then we visited the Astronaut Hall of Fame very interesting. Will probably go back in couple years and have another visit.
The tour was very informative, we both enjoyed it.
My grandson and I had a perfect day. Able to go at our own pace and explore what we wanted. The guides were informative and enjoyable when we chose those parts of the Space Center, they made everything very real and personal
Excellent - Guide très bon
We had a wonderful time. There was some confusion on our reservations. Once we received our vouchers from Viator, you must call KSC to reserve which we did. When we got there, no reservation. Luckily it was not full. Make sure you get a reservation from KSC as well.